Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.) Inc.

Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.) Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews: Cashier

Cashier16 reviews
Philippines16 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

hard working peron

willing to learn new thing base on my work, multitask-er person, punctual.. convenient in the store, manageable, security is sure an you will enjoy working with your workmates.

Nice company

The benefits at Watsons are complete all benefits given to the regular employees and staying at Watsons are very nice experience I've learned a lot at this company

Productive, flexible and hard working can work under supervision

Have 30 mins coffee break and reimbursement of fare. I learned more of how to assist customer and how to handle the customer complain. I enjoyed the company because i love what to do at work.

Productive Company

Watsons is a good and productive company like others company . You can enjoy your work because of good employees that they have and its fun to work in Watsons no hussle in terms of time and schedule.

Largest health care and beauty care chain store in Asia.

The company hrs is not constant,sometimes, they will ask to stay for 8-12 hrs a day and workers have to work 6 days a week. It is also a good company but the management are so strictly, but my colleague where so fun to be with. Even the manager can easily approach. Salary range is just right for the position. But everything to wear,the make up,socks,shoes,transparent bag and even greeting must be uniform. I think that makes it so uncomfortable workplace.

Pros

Free Uniform

Cons

Everything is uniformed.