Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.) Inc.

Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.) Inc. Employee Reviews

Sales Operations

There is always something new if you are on customer service and at frontline on sales operations. Your work environment depends on where you will be assigned to. Compensation is fair enough.

Pros

Work environment and team is very fun to work with (depends on where you will ne assigned), and flexible sched

Cons

Long hours, straight shift needed, short-staffing, great amount of workload, no work-life balance

Fun and the same time i learned a lot.

I love watsons, being an employee is my previledge, im lucky to be a part of them. I do have many thing i learned from them. And one of I discover being them is being myself and boost my confidence.

Pros

Overtime paid

Cons

No overtime allowed.

Low on work-life balance and understaffed

Tedious works, lots of compliance...The pressure is high. Lots of work to do due to understaffed.If you like challenges and can work underpressure, apply here.The company gives generous leave benefits and free trainings to officers.

Pros

Free trainings and conventions to pharmacists, 2 days off

Cons

Long duty hours

Excellent company to work with.

This company helps employees to be at their best potential. Molding them to be a great leader through their in-house Management Training Progam which I’ve been part of it as one of the poineer for Manager Level. They always enriched their team with knowledge and skills through seminars set per position.

Pros

International company

Good Company

Competitive salary and good management They treasure there people Good company background and have initiatives to support and give protections to there good employee

stressfull

stressfull. super toxic. no cosideration to the employee. customer is always right how about the employee. always required over time. no choice to always go to over time

Nice company

The benefits at Watsons are complete all benefits given to the regular employees and staying at Watsons are very nice experience I've learned a lot at this company

Challenging and worth it

It is actually a manageable kind of job but it is just that I find it really boring to do retail and be more concerned in the business aspect of the job.

The workplace is fun to be with with so many friendly co-employees.

I have learned and still learning thru this company, that is why I am really dedicated to do my assigned job here. I am really thankful that this company provided our needs of my family.

good

verygood maganda ang kalidad sa watson and maayos and family kami don sa work and mababaet kaming mga empleyado at masaya kahit pagod sa work ot ot kaya mas masaya

Aprroved

The company was nice, they give the employers fear and useful knowledge and ideas that can be use inside the store , they conduct a right training for everyone to know more about the company.

Stressful you will get to do a job that is not on your job description especially on pharmacist

Unpaid OT. Sometimes its already 2 weeks yet you still have no rest day especially if the area is lacking on people. Work life balance is not that good, because sometimes they will cancel your day off.

good company

good company more benifits had 16 days leave continuos promotion your position easy to work employees more knowledge of all products in the store had proper training

Fun people to work with

Watsons Personal Care Stores Inc. really has a healthy environment with a good team to work with. It is a good company if you want to balance work and personal life.

Stressful and very tiring

The company's opening too many branches but doesn't mind that the existing branches lack manpower. They tend to pull out tenured employees from their respective branches and transfer them to new branches which makes it hard for the store to adjust with the changes. As a pharmacist, I'm deeply hurt and disrespected with their A-ssess D-ispense R-emind system. This policy is about dispensing medicines to patients who did not bring their prescriptions with them (or those w/ copies but in their phones). It's like allowing them to buy medicines (esp. antibiotics) even without prescription. I don't think that doing "assessment" would be enough for pharmacists and pharmacy assistants to dispense such drugs, given the fact that Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) had been rampant and an issue that's hard to solve by our healthcare agencies worldwide. I hope FDA Philippines would clarify if such system is legal.

Pros

Salary is fair enough

Cons

Bad management

Productive, fun, and definitely learned a lot

At first, it's stressful but when you get the hang of the job you'll definitely enjoy it plus the salary is enough to sustain my daily needs. The hardest part of the job is performing well everyday while having your own daily struggles in life. All in all, i enjoyed my stay since all of my workmates were all friendly and i can lean on them in times of need.

Nice work place

Days work 6days with 1 rest day a week.Ive learned about the products and how to build customer service. A nice start of works because all of the new things teach for us.

Watsons Phils. Very Strong Politics

Watsons has old cultures in handling people. Operations Director down to AOMs are fond of mocking Store Officers. They promote based on their favorites not on outputs made. Continous Hiring due to high rate of turnover and Labor Issues. They don't know how to value performing people.

Pros

Updated Product Lines

Cons

Weak Leadership System

Good salary

A lot of workload but very promising and you'll improve multi-tasking your multi-tasking skills. You may feel overwhelmed at first, especially if it's your first job. But don't worry, you'll get used to it.

very accommodating

very good company.. they are very helpful specially to those un employde like me.. d

Pros

very helpful

Junior Pharmacist/ Supervisor

It's fun to work in Watsons because you will be able to learn more likely to memorize the brand names. The hardest part of the job was you have to extend your time at work, without pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction between P.A.'s and Pharmacist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.) Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Salary / Benefits
  • Watsons Personal Care Stores (Phils.) Inc.