Walter Mart Supermarket

Walter Mart Supermarket Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines122 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Normal at all, a plain company to work with.
It is somehow a good company but I realized that if I work for so long in Waltermart, the company is not that competitive with the benefits and also to the salary increase.
Pros
Cons
8 - 10 hours
Salary / Benefits
My salary is nit enough for my family .
All my co-worker is initiative and supportive.Although my work is good,but my salary is not enough to support my needs and to support my family needs too.
We are Responsible
Everyone in the company is responsible for every each person from its greatest achievements to its worst complaints. We will work as one from front end to the back end of the supermarket to make our customer happy, to make our people as their best and make our company to its greatest.
Pros
Fast Promotion
Cons
Performance Base Salary/ Increase
Salary / Benefits
accomodating and act propmtly to employees concerns
I have learned to be professional at work and be patient to customers even in the worst scenarios. I've been encouraged to be on time always in everyday work. I have learned to interact with my co-workers in a civil manner.
Pros
housing and shortages allowances
Cons
long hours of waiting
Good Experience
To be assigned in the backdoor of the supermarket is a very challenging work because you are the one to check all the goods that come's in and out of the supermarket.
Pros
Good bosses
Cons
Low salary
Stressful but fun
All employees are nice and fun to be with.
There are trainings that's very knowledgeable.

But, the salary is not worth it with the work that you're doing.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
No OT
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun to work
Fun to work have a good co worker, have a good customer service. Customer are always come to buy their groceries because we offer good quality products.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
1hour break
enjoy
6 days in a week, handling money, nature of work cashier, when plenty of customer, when some of your close co workers hang out together, going to restaurant
Pros
free snack
Fub
Enjoyed a year experience, easy to regularized. The working environment is good. Yet the salary is too low to support future expenses. But still working there is fun.
Pros
Open Overtime
Cons
Low salary
All Around
I was a messanger but at the same time I became a bagger, stockman in this company (Savemore supermarket). This job helps me to become organize in a way.
Pros
Free breakfast, Able to handle and experience an actual job to a poultry breeder farm
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
its more on sales, but i enjoy it to assist the customer
I'm a merchandiser in more than two years and im selling for non-food type, overall in the management is good and the place but one thing is not good there is no benefits for the employee
Pros
no free
Very Multitask
Multi task, though salary is low no movement of salary, all medical and dental care if paid by your own money. But learning in Waltermart is worth it. Actually lots of learning, you cannot just learn but you acquire the learning and its useful in other company/job.
Salary / Benefits
Productive but not a fun workplace.
Below minimum salary. You cant enjoy your job because of their management. They were not friendly to their employees. You can see that only money and business matters.
Fun work place
I spend the majority to my clients and to my co-worker, to maintain store clean and the promo diser is always on their particular items. i learned how to handle stress
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Long hour
nice workpalce
nice work environment and the management are good very inovative company, you'll expect to grow and the company itself will help you and give you a chance to succed.....”
stable company and has a great compensation, can really rely with it that you're family could never experience hunger and will have better future.
Pros
open overtime
Cons
working on holidays
Salary / Benefits
Many friends in this company. I learn a lot things in this company. And i also have many friends. Cooperation to them is very nice. Adoptable company.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Strict but great company
They are great in terms of work schedule.
Even working hours must participate with your co standard workers only.

Great salary.
Time schedule must be flexible cos of change schedule.
Cons
Time sched
Good benefits
The company has a good work ambiance but not all the time. The benefits are good, there are some bonus based on work performance. The probability of being promoted is taking too long.
experience wise
A typical supermarket experience from day to day, assisting customer, doing reports, support in check out counter if more customer, doing some bundling for our store store promotion. The management is OK, we have core values, all the employee have high respect to each other. The hardest part of my work is not the work itself but the salary, for the position that I have and the work load that I've done from day to day, I think its not payed off. But the value, the experience and the lesson that I learned from the company is very worth it.
Cons
no Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Many training opportunities and exposure on local markets for Manager level
Work will demand time and most of the time extended hours, as retail industry is very competitive, but it is also rewarding most especially when you see customers enjoying shopping in your stores. Workplace is convenient because it is right beside WalterMart Mall and accessible to LRT and MRT stations if you are a commuter. Strict policy on punctuality and integrity.
Pros
Many training programs to advance your career if you are a manager
Cons
Long hours and travel to provinces for new store openings, 11 hour workday, sometimes with Saturday and Holiday. HMO is optional.
Salary / Benefits
good
Closing shift is always my shift.Because regular employee there is a lot of things to do in the morning like releasing of fund to the cashier.
Our superior updates us wirh all the concern so that we could served rhe customwr much better.

It is not easy to had a closing shift.

Sometimes i felt hardrimes but because of the concern of my co worker.I fell relieve they never left me.
Pros
inhance your skills
Cons
low benifits to those not a regular employee
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walter Mart Supermarket. Our community is ready to answer.