Walter Mart Supermarket

Walter Mart Supermarket Employee Reviews

Philippines124 reviews
Salary / Benefits
sometimes their are stressful customer specially in weekend but when you love your job just enjoy it,
i have a lot of things i learned in y job in walter mart, be patience even your tired always smile and give your 100 percent best.
Pros
bonding to you co-worker
Cons
longhours
Salary / Benefits
no work life balance, even when youre on restday. you are required to go on the branch and attend the seminar even if it is your personal time. my backpay is not yet given to me even though im not with the company anymore. backpay and coe (certificate of employment) is taking so much time for them to process.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
I must say that it is quite the average type job, if you finished your task you can do other non related task as help for the other people that could ease the weight of the job resulting in work efficiency.
Salary / Benefits
no work life balance. even if you are on leave and rest days they will bother you for some concerns at store. they don't have respect for employees personal time.
Salary / Benefits
My daily task, it's to insure all actual item or physical items delivered in our brand are correct versus the documents needed. and also with accurate input the data into inventory system.
Salary / Benefits
It is somehow a good company but I realized that if I work for so long in Waltermart, the company is not that competitive with the benefits and also to the salary increase.
Pros
Cons
8 - 10 hours
Salary / Benefits
The company and the work here are also rewarding despite it's struggles against competitors. We learned here the values of hardwork, teamwork and innovation.
Salary / Benefits
The company is basically growing but competencies and business analytics is still subject for improvement. People skills and people development role by management must be taken into consideration
Salary / Benefits
I am thankful to my previous Organization because I have learnt a lot of things from there according to me changes are necessary for evryone to Enhance your skills.
Salary / Benefits
Nice work place, all people was good, if you want go to your IT jobs or works when you are freshers or freshgraduates i suggest to Go to this place thankyou!
Salary / Benefits
All my co-worker is initiative and supportive.Although my work is good,but my salary is not enough to support my needs and to support my family needs too.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday of new experiences and something to look forward to learn. The management valued both employees and customers. Employees had given an opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
Salary / Benefits
busy store,learn how handle people
being more professional.

yes the hardest part is always peak season.just like September many delivery for Christmas package to company
Salary / Benefits
Overall company experience was great, colleagues are kind as well as the bosses. There are just times and months that it gets stressful special during peak seasons of the year end since it was a retail company.
Salary / Benefits
I hope they can now accept experience and performance as basis for promotion and not just in number of years in college, I hope they can create more flexible schedules.
Salary / Benefits
Waltermart was one of the supermarket that i can highly recommend when it comes to security ,there team was so focused on their area with a lot of high value ,treasury offce and check out counters..
Salary / Benefits
Everyone in the company is responsible for every each person from its greatest achievements to its worst complaints. We will work as one from front end to the back end of the supermarket to make our customer happy, to make our people as their best and make our company to its greatest.
Pros
Fast Promotion
Cons
Performance Base Salary/ Increase
Salary / Benefits
Challenging and gives you reason to be more motivated individual. Superiors are approachable. I enjoyed doing fielding. It helps me grow as I need to coordinate with different municipalities to conduct local recruitment.
Salary / Benefits
Very busy work everyday in Supermarket.
With great training provided by the company.

Higher management is hands on the business so you will be able to consult with them and directly report with them.
Pros
With great incentive if the target is achieve
Cons
Not comfortable employees break room
Salary / Benefits
waltermart gives training for IT and inventory supervisory in order to acquire more knowledge into it. all staff are very cooperative in our workplace.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to be professional at work and be patient to customers even in the worst scenarios. I've been encouraged to be on time always in everyday work. I have learned to interact with my co-workers in a civil manner.
Pros
housing and shortages allowances
Cons
long hours of waiting