Walmart

Walmart

Walmart Employee Review

I want to be productive at work and be able to work from home

In a typical day at work I provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. What I have learned in my current company is that we need to value customers and give them satisfaction. Working in the company for 8 years and 8 months to be exact made me realize that I need to look forward for a better opportunity especially having a children of four to provide them a better future ahead. The hardest part of my job is that when it comes to decision making because during our shift (4PM-12 AM EST) most of our project managers were already off and we need to do some decision making especially getting additional technicians onsite. The most enjoyable part of my job when someone appreciate your work that could motivate you to work hard.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

The workplace is well maintained and employee friendly.

A workplace should be employee friendly and a fun place to work. Even if it is a seasonal account yet the company extends continuation of work based on performance.

Pros

Performance incentives

Tough Company

iQor, as a whole is a good company. Since it's a BPO, of course, they have the usual BPO KPI and KPOs. They have AHT and other targets to hit. The hardest part of the job is to deal with hard-headed costumers, but the most enjoyable part is when you get to be with your teammates.

Pros

Salary

Cons

n/a

Most enjoyed account :)

You start your day by reviewing yesterday's performance, and do game planning before the day starts. This is very helpful to ensure opportunities are being looked at and worked on. I learned a lot from this account and basically now I understood why the account/business has been successful. Working with professionals will be one thing you'll always look forward. Of course daily targets will always be the challenge but fulfilling once hit.

Pros

Management Team is very professional

Cons

Client at some point is too demanding. (BUT Understandable)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Walmart
  • I want to be productive at work and be able to work from home
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?