Walmart Employee Reviews in Cebu CityReview this company
Cebu City1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 237,087 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
In a typical day at work I provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. What I have learned in my current company is that we need to value customers and give them satisfaction. Working in the company for 8 years and 8 months to be exact made me realize that I need to look forward for a better opportunity especially having a children of four to provide them a better future ahead. The hardest part of my job is that when it comes to decision making because during our shift (4PM-12 AM EST) most of our project managers were already off and we need to do some decision making especially getting additional technicians onsite. The most enjoyable part of my job when someone appreciate your work that could motivate you to work hard.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 237,087 reviews
Ratings by category
3.3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.0 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Walmart
- What is the Walmart employee discount?One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Walmart? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- Does Walmart require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Walmart do…One person answered
- What is Walmart sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What are the mostly work or task given to a costumer service representative in walmart seasonal acco…