Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 235,754 reviews

I want to be productive at work and be able to work from home

In a typical day at work I provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues. What I have learned in my current company is that we need to value customers and give them satisfaction. Working in the company for 8 years and 8 months to be exact made me realize that I need to look forward for a better opportunity especially having a children of four to provide them a better future ahead. The hardest part of my job is that when it comes to decision making because during our shift (4PM-12 AM EST) most of our project managers were already off and we need to do some decision making especially getting additional technicians onsite. The most enjoyable part of my job when someone appreciate your work that could motivate you to work hard.

The workplace is well maintained and employee friendly.

A workplace should be employee friendly and a fun place to work. Even if it is a seasonal account yet the company extends continuation of work based on performance.

Pros

Performance incentives

Tough Company

iQor, as a whole is a good company. Since it's a BPO, of course, they have the usual BPO KPI and KPOs. They have AHT and other targets to hit. The hardest part of the job is to deal with hard-headed costumers, but the most enjoyable part is when you get to be with your teammates.

Pros

Salary

Cons

n/a

Most enjoyed account :)

You start your day by reviewing yesterday's performance, and do game planning before the day starts. This is very helpful to ensure opportunities are being looked at and worked on. I learned a lot from this account and basically now I understood why the account/business has been successful. Working with professionals will be one thing you'll always look forward. Of course daily targets will always be the challenge but fulfilling once hit.

Pros

Management Team is very professional

Cons

Client at some point is too demanding. (BUT Understandable)

It was good when it comes to managing. It was fun and most of the employee are friendly. highly skilled and meticulous company with a superb record of customer satisfaction and successful customer service. Adapt multitasking and able to address multiple customer and company tasks with the highest degree of professionalism and accuracy.

Pros

incentives and free meals

Muy buena

Gran empresa, capacitan a su personal según sus necesidades. .Es una gran escuela

Pros

Tiene todo lo que se necesita para yrabajar bien

Cons

Existen muchas preferencias

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits