Wallem Maritime Services Inc.

Wallem Maritime Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Good in services but low salary as per my work and long experience on this job..

Former agency is accomodating to their employees and also responsible to us but they are giving low salary and benefits compared to other agency like not giving vacation bonus/high-risk area like Nigeria/Somalia etc..

Productive and Very Comprehensive

Its fun to work with and have a good benefits. The management are very strict if regards to crew. Has a specific processing of crew procedure when it comes to recruitment.

If you are in for the long haul, welcome to WMSI

One of the best companies to work for the long term. The values are highly stressed making you a better individual overall. Backed by a group of companies with strong presence in the shipping industry and owned by a Filipino with the highest regard to every member of the organization (non-dummy company). Career opportunities are internally offered first to existing employees. This enables employees to have gradual progress.

Team Building

Must be implement in order to have more bondings and strenghten the abilities that we had for the betterment to ourselves. This program helps us to nurture more our abilities and values.

Productive and Fun Workspace

It was fun when i started there. You dont feel an outcast and theyre fun to get along but when its time for work, you need to work. Thats the kim.of work i want.

Pros

Free Lunches

all ships are new & seaworthy.

productive compsny & fun working with my co filipino crew or workers, i learned how to cooperate & redpect to othet crew or workers, one thing i dislike this company they have age limit for now,

Unprofessional and work ethics are not implemented. Some of the people who belong in the management positions are always bypassing other immediate superiors.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

too many bosses/ unprofessionalism

Nice working place and good coomunication with colleagues

It's an everyday routine work, and minimal task added. Handling 3 rank and file employees and guiding them in a day to day work for the immediate dispatch of crews. Management is very supportive when it comes to work ethics. Coordinating with foreign supplier for the supply of provision on board is an workable process, due to some problems occur upon the delivery of items on board. The best part is getting to know more suppliers abroad and meeting them up on an occasional visit in the Philippines.

Full of career opportunities

I enjoyed working with my co-workers. They would never let you feel hungry and sad. They would cheer you up in times of blue. I can truly say that they could become my second family.

Pros

A united family working as one

Cons

Low salary and slow salary increase

Working in Wallem

Awful experience. Management should attend leadership program and should learn how to treat their employees right not by swearing at them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wallem Maritime Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Wallem Maritime Services Inc. Reviews by Location

• Wallem Maritime Services Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?