Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.

Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

They do not respect breaktime, weekends off, holiday, OT. Meaning you need to work as needed and be online 24/7.

For starters, working there is good. Especially for young professionals. Just expect that you need to render work even after your working hours for free. Late benefits issuance.

Pros

Food and travel allowance during OB/field works.

Cons

Long hours with no extra pay; late benefits issuance

Poor management. They don't priorities employees

They process last pay /back pay took too long to be claim. (as of today, they don't release our last pay. no advise at all.) seems they don't care about their employees that's why they don't priorities their benefits. no job security. close to no rest day long hours of work. full of politics. no career advancement.

Overtime is nececcesary but without pay

They require you to come early but when extended hours, they still decide wether or not to pay it. They always say depends on the situation if your OT will be paid. Contradicts to LABOR LAW. Unbalanced time.. you should be flexible and yet OT are not paid

Pros

Cons

Almost everything

Growth friendly environment and great monetary benifits.

Working on Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. is great. It brought me learnings,practical experiences,new learned skills and technical knowledge that help me develop into a more productive and efficient individual. My team is ever supportive and cooperative,we share ideas and resolution on encountered obstacles in operation and management thus rendering us an effective functional team for Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. Monetary incentives are part of benifits for good performing teams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?