Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.

Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. Management reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Clear

Stressful job and if you love your life pls find some other work not from ninjavan

The management don't care for the rider they gave the riders the bulkies bigger than you can carry on your motorcycle they care about incentives and what they call success rate glad Im out

Pros

Rider help each other, good

Cons

No OT, bigger bullkies, over loading parcel, no concern officers

Growth friendly environment and great monetary benifits.

Working on Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. is great. It brought me learnings,practical experiences,new learned skills and technical knowledge that help me develop into a more productive and efficient individual. My team is ever supportive and cooperative,we share ideas and resolution on encountered obstacles in operation and management thus rendering us an effective functional team for Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. Monetary incentives are part of benifits for good performing teams.

Improved my time management, hasstle, kindness, patients to the costumers...Challenging work specially field work,it motivates me day by day to accomplish my delivery.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?