Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. Employee Reviews for Administrative OfficerReview this company
Administrative Officer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
They do not respect breaktime, weekends off, holiday, OT. Meaning you need to work as needed and be online 24/7.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
For starters, working there is good. Especially for young professionals. Just expect that you need to render work even after your working hours for free. Late benefits issuance.
Food and travel allowance during OB/field works.
Long hours with no extra pay; late benefits issuance
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.Administrative Officer positions
See more Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 7 reviews
Ratings by category
3.4Salary / Benefits
Questions about Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.?One person answered
- May i ask for the company address pleaseOne person answered
- Salary range of training and compliance officer? Or at least salary range po?
- May I ask company address sir