Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.

Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

They do not respect breaktime, weekends off, holiday, OT. Meaning you need to work as needed and be online 24/7.

For starters, working there is good. Especially for young professionals. Just expect that you need to render work even after your working hours for free. Late benefits issuance.

Pros

Food and travel allowance during OB/field works.

Cons

Long hours with no extra pay; late benefits issuance

Productive but I already dont like the management here in Iloilo Hub. There is a political colors

They will hire a driver good for 2 months but on the contract it states their 6 months. They don't have further investigation for what was really happen in Iloilo hub then they will suspended the driver without any justifcation. Over all I suggest that they will investigate the hub here in Iloilo.

Pros

No free meas

Cons

Yes long hours

Overtime is nececcesary but without pay

They require you to come early but when extended hours, they still decide wether or not to pay it. They always say depends on the situation if your OT will be paid. Contradicts to LABOR LAW. Unbalanced time.. you should be flexible and yet OT are not paid

Pros

Cons

Almost everything

Growth friendly environment and great monetary benifits.

Working on Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. is great. It brought me learnings,practical experiences,new learned skills and technical knowledge that help me develop into a more productive and efficient individual. My team is ever supportive and cooperative,we share ideas and resolution on encountered obstacles in operation and management thus rendering us an effective functional team for Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. Monetary incentives are part of benifits for good performing teams.

Improved my time management, hasstle, kindness, patients to the costumers...Challenging work specially field work,it motivates me day by day to accomplish my delivery.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Salary / Benefits

Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. Reviews by Location

• Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?