Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.

Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive workplace,

Extensive training, helpful workmates. you will learn a lot . Team Lead are considerate and understanding towards the team. They will help you and assist you.

Pros

Helpful workmates

Cons

Poor management. They don't priorities employees

They process last pay /back pay took too long to be claim. (as of today, they don't release our last pay. no advise at all.) seems they don't care about their employees that's why they don't priorities their benefits. no job security. close to no rest day long hours of work. full of politics. no career advancement.

Stressful job and if you love your life pls find some other work not from ninjavan

The management don't care for the rider they gave the riders the bulkies bigger than you can carry on your motorcycle they care about incentives and what they call success rate glad Im out

Pros

Rider help each other, good

Cons

No OT, bigger bullkies, over loading parcel, no concern officers

Productive but I already dont like the management here in Iloilo Hub. There is a political colors

They will hire a driver good for 2 months but on the contract it states their 6 months. They don't have further investigation for what was really happen in Iloilo hub then they will suspended the driver without any justifcation. Over all I suggest that they will investigate the hub here in Iloilo.

Pros

No free meas

Cons

Yes long hours

Overtime is nececcesary but without pay

They require you to come early but when extended hours, they still decide wether or not to pay it. They always say depends on the situation if your OT will be paid. Contradicts to LABOR LAW. Unbalanced time.. you should be flexible and yet OT are not paid

Pros

Cons

Almost everything

Growth friendly environment and great monetary benifits.

Working on Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. is great. It brought me learnings,practical experiences,new learned skills and technical knowledge that help me develop into a more productive and efficient individual. My team is ever supportive and cooperative,we share ideas and resolution on encountered obstacles in operation and management thus rendering us an effective functional team for Wall Street Courier Services,Inc. Monetary incentives are part of benifits for good performing teams.

They do not respect breaktime, weekends off, holiday, OT. Meaning you need to work as needed and be online 24/7.

For starters, working there is good. Especially for young professionals. Just expect that you need to render work even after your working hours for free. Late benefits issuance.

Pros

Food and travel allowance during OB/field works.

Cons

Long hours with no extra pay; late benefits issuance

Improved my time management, hasstle, kindness, patients to the costumers...Challenging work specially field work,it motivates me day by day to accomplish my delivery.

This company is famous in all asia

Job seeker will have lot of chance to hire in company because this company are always giving a chance to prove your skill and knowledge. Attitude at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?