Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.
View all Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. reviews

Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.

Wall Street Courier Services, Inc. Employee Review

Improved my time management, hasstle, kindness, patients to the costumers...Challenging work specially field work,it motivates me day by day to accomplish my delivery.

5.0Salary / Benefits

Productive workplace,

Extensive training, helpful workmates. you will learn a lot . Team Lead are considerate and understanding towards the team. They will help you and assist you.

Pros

Helpful workmates

Cons

Productive but I already dont like the management here in Iloilo Hub. There is a political colors

They will hire a driver good for 2 months but on the contract it states their 6 months. They don't have further investigation for what was really happen in Iloilo hub then they will suspended the driver without any justifcation. Over all I suggest that they will investigate the hub here in Iloilo.

Pros

No free meas

Cons

Yes long hours

Overtime is nececcesary but without pay

They require you to come early but when extended hours, they still decide wether or not to pay it. They always say depends on the situation if your OT will be paid. Contradicts to LABOR LAW. Unbalanced time.. you should be flexible and yet OT are not paid

Pros

Cons

Almost everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street Courier Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits