W. R. Grace & Co.

W. R. Grace & Co. Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was a very challenging experience. I have applied the different techniques in method and time standardization thought in the university.
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation and the schedule of work is on a day shift. But the MANAGEMENT.... the worst ever. You are being forced to work on holidays and even on company and team outings. AND if the management don't like you because your idea contradicts theirs... prepare to leave.
Salary / Benefits
Great benefits and good area to commute. Work life balance, clean and nice campus with plenty of green areas. Gym in campus and cafeteria available within the same campus.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Out of Baltimore City
Salary / Benefits
Normal day at work. I learned to relief on BIR system. I never got a chance to know the management. The workplace is good and provides shuttle service.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday life in Grace is a challenging as well as a rewarding work life. Each day offers a new set of game, exciting and fun with friends working together to achieve a common goal. Each challenges offers an opportunity to learn and impart a great knowledge to you as a person that makes you a better person. We grow at grace, professionally and personally. Success is not that easy, but with the support of everyone and the team, minute goals achieved each step of the way.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Month end close issues
Salary / Benefits
On typical days at work, I do my encodings 8am-10am. Then will proceed to print batch cards and also labeling stickers (for the drums of finished products) to be used the next day. In the afternoon, filing of batch cards on the shelves, arranging it by product codes, then will report to the production supervisor. I learned to be systematic in many ways, be friendly among my colleages and to be punctual. The most enjoyable part of the job, is to accomplish all in the day, and go home with a big smile.
Pros
lunch out (during birthday), company outings
Cons
minimal company benefits ( I'm just a contractual worker)