VXI Global Solutions

Philippines536 reviews

Clear
2.9Salary & Benefits

Found 195 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,427 reviews

Good place to start your career

a good company, for me it really depends on the employee and how he or she will look at things or situations. If you want to be promoted you just need to show them that you deserve it. My salary is so-so, I just don't want to do too much OT.

Great

Great and fun workin here. Has great benefits (non-monetary) for employees. It will ultimately dpend on which account you will get. But afni cares(management) about employees..

Good Benefits

The pay is good. The management is awesome. The workplace is friendly and I have good experience with the company. Good benefits and friendly environment.

If you value pacing and consistency then maybe look otherwise.

Vacation leaves feel way too competitive, and the inconsistencies with either scheduling, plans, or all in all their training is discouraging and worrying.

Pros

Hype programs

Cons

It's hard to get a vacation leave.

Great Management and Fun Working Environment

I met a lot of great people here. It was my first BPO company. The account was fairly easy once you get the hang of it. There were monthly fun events inside the production floor which makes the work environment fun. The basic salary was good for a newbie, but there are no extra allowances. Annual raise is quite small.

Pros

Great People to Work With

Cons

Slow Promotion

Happy place and the passion for people is indeed there.

I've learned a lot in VXI when I was working there, the company is excellent, the salary is also amazing. Working in VXI is one of the most valuable experience for me since everyone there is easy to talked with and the people are also friendly and approachable. They will always encourage us to do our job well. By the way the bonus is always there if you really work for it, you can always have it.

Messy, Overworked and Underpaid

Worked as a recruiter, It was messy and There was no career growth. Everything is so chaotic and the TL is not good at managing. The pay is low, OT every day and on weekends. The coworkers good but always gossip about other people.

No passion for people

VXI is by far the worst BPO company I have worked with. Their tagline is incongruent to how exactly they treat their employees. Worst management, Poor Leadership, Site clinic Doctors are no use, Poor drinking water quality.

Pros

Early salary crediting

Cons

No Passion for People

All good. No issues with the company. Got a watch as a reward for being loyal for 5 yrs. Good Environment, Job Security, Great Coworkers. Awesome Benefits.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

At first it was fun and okay

Ive been with VXI for 5 years because it was fun at first no stress then after 4 years when management changes,everything changes as well as the operation and work load keeps adding up but no increase

Pros

incentives

Cons

added work load or line of business

Good

It was a good experience but i wasnt really into fhe business so i didnt last long. although the work is good, it is really not just for me. i only stayed 3 months

Fun workplace but less work station

Good teammates, basic needs ex. Workstation is not prioritized. Managers and TLs are understanding you can actually open up whenever byou need toEven you don't have experience in BPO they will guide you throughout the training even in productionPeople are niceEvents are good sometimes with free food

Pros

Free foods, incentives, Hmo, fun culture, collaborative

Cons

Shifting of schedule is almost everyday

Very good place for career growth

I had a really good time at VXI and the management there is really good. The bosses are really hands-on and they really oversee the welfare of their agents. What made me quit, however, is the account that I had to handle because it was very stressful due to the sales quota that we have to reach every month.

Pros

Same day hiring, competitive salary, sales incentives, well-organized management

Cons

Long hours, toxic account

Passion for people

They really execute passion for people. Ive experienced it myself. Its just that I was hired at the time that our account was in red alert and everything and everyone is pressured.

Pros

Incentives, spiffs, prices, salary

Cons

Mandatory OTs and RDOTs

It's simply fine

Stressful account but good team tho there are some 'leaders' who feel so entitled but do not want to support the team. The company is ideal for newbies.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Stress account

Mentally draining but competitive salary

I don't have any comparison since this is my first job but what I can share is what I have experienced in this company as my first job and I am grateful that they gave me the opportunity to work with them despite of no work experience. 1. Salary:It is competitive compared to other but the workload is just too much, in time you'll feel under compensated with the salary.2. Work load:I am a person with high tolerance to stress and can multi-task easily but with all the tools that you have to manage, queueing of calls, irate customers, ever shifting graveyard schedule, and lastly for my account the deadline to have at least one sales per month.... You'll just feel mentally drained overtime and just wanted to quit. 3. Management:I don't know if I am just lucky or just easy to get with but despite many transfer, I have never been under a bad management. Our trainer stick with us until the end and never stopped guiding us even after the training. My TL's are also very friendly and you can consider them your buddies but never forget to separate work from your social life, they are your TL's after all.4. Schedules:I pretty much have experience morning shift, afternoon shift, night shift, and graveyard shift. I went through all that since training so you have to be mentality prepared.5. Environment:I worked at panorama building. It was modern and very clean, it feels like you are accommodated in a pleasant hotel.6. Benefits:I haven't tried it all but one thing I have tried is their free medical check ups on medical city. Then there's the paid leave as long as you have -

Pros

Interview gave free fast food meals, Very accommodating and friendly staffs, Security within the building premises, Competitive salary compared to others, Hmo, Paid leaves, Incentives

Cons

Often Shifting of schedules and transfer of management, You may feel undercompensated because of too many task you need to accomplish, Parking! Too expensive and always full!, Security only covers within the building premises but not the front and nearby pedestrian crosswalk

Good for starters but not for people who have mental health issues.

Work is stressful as expected on BPO company. I worked as a chat support. At first, it was okay as I am only chatting with 1 customer. But after a few weeks, I was chatting to 2 different customers at the same time. Few more weeks passed and I was chatting to 3 different customers at the same time. When you got a DISSAT (Dissatisfaction) score from your customer, your name will be called out in the operations and you will feel ashamed. My superior even told me that I am not improving

Pros

Good salary and benefits, free coffee

Cons

stressful, may affect your mental health

Great place to start in the BPO industry, but career growth is limited

Working in VXI is really great, especially if you're a newbie in the adult world. As they train you for a whole month once accepted, and another month for nesting (depends actually on the LOB, In my case this was for AT&T). Pay and benefits is competitive, and for career growth it depends in the site or account you're in. What impressed me the most is they provide allowances and supplies when the pandemic started.

Pros

Free allowances, Allowance for WFH setup, free shuttle

Cons

KPIs are really strict (atleast for the AT&T account)

Benefits and salaries are good enough for newbies. Management needs further training in terms of effectively managing people.

Benefits and salaries are good enough for newbies as starting salary is quite higher than other corporate jobs. Management needs further training in terms of effectively managing people as they can be ruthless that negatively affects the employees.

Pros

Good training environment. Flexible schedule.

Cons

Ruthless managers

Not a good place to work

They treat the employees as numbers as they can just let go of them so easily. Salary is too low. The politics is widespread from top to bottom. The program leaders think they own the company.

High commissions

Nice place to work at and the salary is nice too. They provide assistance to all employees and people are approachable tarainers are one of the best’nn

Pros

Lots of activities

Cons

favoritism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about VXI Global Solutions in popular locations

• VXI Global Solutions
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?