VXI Global Solutions

Technical Support Representative48 reviews
Philippines48 reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,465 reviews

A good place to start

Overall experience was good, especially since it was my first job. Trainers and fellow employees had this sense of camaraderie, and the workplace culture was overall okay.Downside is, management. Sudden shifts in KPI goals and constant pressure to employees made it stressful at times.

Pros

Night Differential and HMO Coverage

Cons

management

Toxic

Do not work here if you can't handle so much toxic people. Their compensation isn't enough for the stress. Not even good place if you want career growth. Tl or tm's will look down upon you if you have low stats

Productive, Enjoyable

I have the best family and team leader, also I experience healthy environment. During my first time in production floor it was the most challenging step for me as a newbie, but all the support guided us through the finals.

Pros

Filipino dishes and snacks

Good

It was a good experience but i wasnt really into fhe business so i didnt last long. although the work is good, it is really not just for me. i only stayed 3 months

It help you develope self focus and resolving conflict with environmental pressure related to listening skills and concentration.

The whole exposure from the start is just the usual training how ever you need to remove what you have learned from other company if you have experience with the same job specific and treat everyone as the same level then the important thing that you should have is the act of curiosity so that you might know the pro's and cons with the said account you joined this will help your team and also the company.

Pros

Shuttle Service

Cons

We need eligibility and things to remember that time, day, far and circumstances may happen in all aspect.

fun and engaging

What else can i say, this Company really is caring for their employees.Not just because i was a former agent but because the Company and all its managent helped my family in times of trouble and qhat theyve promised, they do!!!If by any chance ill be givem another round of employment i will make sure that ill give back all the good deeds that this company has provided, thqnk you VXI Global Solutions.

Pros

free meals at the pantry.

Cons

nonwork stations.

Productive,

I have a very satisfying experience working at VXI and they have ra friendly environment that you can rely on. Supervision are well trained. They guided every agent and the support team is really helpful

Unorganized Management

The work environment is good, it's just that their management is all over the place especially when our KPI's keeps on changing they give NTE's to those hard working employees it just doesn't give us justification because we're running for incentives. And our salary sometimes doesn't match our working hours.

Pros

Good TL's and SME's.

Cons

Poor management

Very poor

This company dosent have any compassion with thier emplyoees what can we expect from them they will not listen to you or give you any 2nd chance to prove why and why not giving you 2nd chance they will trash you whenevr they want

fair enough

i've learned a lot of thing esp on how to resolved costumer issue by asking proving questions and also to give your best shot on every call be accurate be professional and also pray because youll never what to your call

Na

Slow-paced environment. Politics. Good facility. Sleeping quarters is the worst. Some supports are incompetent. People around are nice. Strict inside production.

Proper Training

They provide proper training and assessment. They give proper compensation. However, the shifts are often graveyard but you get by due to the friendly working environment. They hone you to become the best.

Productive place with free coffie

I really like the job and salary but we don't hold of our leaders they have diff attitudes to understand and if they could only follow their own regulation with schedule of employee and understanding of the emergency situation(motor accident) i would stay.

Awesome workplace with Indoor sports available

This is my first BPO company. I learned so many things during my journey here such as Customer Service, Technical Support best practices and Communication Skills.

Pros

They allow food inside the production room

This company is really great in terms of salary , benefits and prioritizing their employees of providing the best HMO. They really apply the " Passion for people culture.

A good paying company

The company offers a great deal when it comes to salary and incentives. Hardworking and productive employees are being paid extra for their excellent performance.

VXI has nice staff and wonderful opportunity in earning money.

Wonderful company with very good compensation to the employees. The training period is paid and they give bonuses. The facilities were all great and the supervisors are understanding.

fun workplace

fun workplace and lots of learnings happen its not too often that they have problems to thier employees yet its just normal all im saying is that they rae fun to work with its just that its far

best people

the company is composed of different account, so you get to meet a lot of people and mingle with them. so far the company has been a place where they value their employee.

its a good company

there's no fun activity except. when the bosses treats us food during my stay food is allowed inside the production as long as there's a food pass voluntary time off is not really voluntary its mandatory, specially if workforce doesn't hit the correct staffing for the day

Productive and fun workplace

The environment was good probably because we just had the new building everything around the workplace is new. The people are nice but not everyday you'll meet the same type of people. It helped mo to become tougher person than I imagined because of the people I used to get along with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits