VXI Global Solutions

VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate16 reviews
Philippines16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,465 reviews

Mentally draining but competitive salary

I don't have any comparison since this is my first job but what I can share is what I have experienced in this company as my first job and I am grateful that they gave me the opportunity to work with them despite of no work experience. 1. Salary:It is competitive compared to other but the workload is just too much, in time you'll feel under compensated with the salary.2. Work load:I am a person with high tolerance to stress and can multi-task easily but with all the tools that you have to manage, queueing of calls, irate customers, ever shifting graveyard schedule, and lastly for my account the deadline to have at least one sales per month.... You'll just feel mentally drained overtime and just wanted to quit. 3. Management:I don't know if I am just lucky or just easy to get with but despite many transfer, I have never been under a bad management. Our trainer stick with us until the end and never stopped guiding us even after the training. My TL's are also very friendly and you can consider them your buddies but never forget to separate work from your social life, they are your TL's after all.4. Schedules:I pretty much have experience morning shift, afternoon shift, night shift, and graveyard shift. I went through all that since training so you have to be mentality prepared.5. Environment:I worked at panorama building. It was modern and very clean, it feels like you are accommodated in a pleasant hotel.6. Benefits:I haven't tried it all but one thing I have tried is their free medical check ups on medical city. Then there's the paid leave as long as you have -

Pros

Interview gave free fast food meals, Very accommodating and friendly staffs, Security within the building premises, Competitive salary compared to others, Hmo, Paid leaves, Incentives

Cons

Often Shifting of schedules and transfer of management, You may feel undercompensated because of too many task you need to accomplish, Parking! Too expensive and always full!, Security only covers within the building premises but not the front and nearby pedestrian crosswalk

The company makes sure that employees have a very good working environment. They facilitates advance training to help employees in their work.

Overall the company really do extra mile to make sure that they take care of their employees they have it well said and done , " Passion for the people". Very good working environment, facilities meets the standards of the environmental and sanitary office. Highly reccomends to all job seekers because in VXI we are family!!!👍

Gaming room and Good pantry service

VXI i a new company in Pampanga where you can start a career and enhance your skills . It has a friendly environment, pantry serves good food and it has a nap room where you can sleep when you are on break.

Pros

Free access on gaming room

Fun

A fun and productive workplace. It is assuring all the employees that they are taken cared well by the company. Where it has a welcoming environment for people who are new in the business.

Safe and Secured

What I love about VXI is the security of the employee within the vicinity of the company even outside. Security guards are deployed where employee goes.

Very Nice Company

This company is a wide rage BPO company that allows individual to excell in the field of communication and customer services. This helped me enhanced my skills in servicing customers, and be a globaly competitive sales agent.

Professionals

VXI is a good company. Nothing to improve. Cared about the safety of employees. They even deployed security guards of their own in overpass in Munoz to make sure that agents at night shift are safe in travelling in Munoz at night.

best place to work for money driven person

The work is stressful but very rewarding this place is a good place for people who wants to see 5 digits or more in there bank account every end of the month for a job well done.

Pros

commission

Cons

extended hours of work with out pay

Fun Work place

I love VXI global solutions because working here has helped me grow both professionally and personally. I was unsure what I wanted to do as a career when I started at VXI global solutions, but through working here I learned about myself and was able to choose a program that fit my goals. My supervisors are always kind, flexible, and thoughtful, and helped me through the process. I can’t say enough about the company – I truly love working here. You have to start your career in VXI global solutions today!

Pros

Having fun at the same time you are working ang earning.

Good commission

The company offers a low basic pay but you will be compensated well when it comes to commissions. The company only proves that every effort counts whether it be sales or attendance.

Productive and fu nworkplace

a very relax atmosphere but also challenging since you need to sell accounts to client that has a small- medium businesses. Its a fun environment though since everybody shares their best practices...

Fun workplace

:) vxi is a great company, they help all their employees by giving very good training and guidance... Great facilities, wonderful staff, flexible schedule.

One of the best BPO company

every employee are well compensated benefits like HMO was great the management shows concern to their employees and you can also see the coolest managers in this company

Productive and fun workplace with the very competitive workforce.

I have really mold enough being professional and my personality as bringing forward each integrity for the success of the organization.

Kinda stressful but well paid off

In terms of sales, I'm greatful for what I've learned in this Company. Though, I was not impressed with the culture cause fraud was everywhere. But if we'll talk about the salary,benefits,and commision, TWO THUMS UP.

Pros

commission

Cons

culture

Stree free working environment

I love VXI because I love the people there. they are very nice and very friendly. when it comes to salary they pay a lot better compared to other call centers. I also love the management because they are very organize and they are very helpful to their employees.

Pros

free coffee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about VXI Global Solutions in popular locations

• VXI Global Solutions
  • Sales Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?