VXI Global Solutions

VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative132 reviews
Philippines132 reviews

Found 132 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,465 reviews

Stressful, tight and demanding workplace

Rest in this company doesn't exist. No matter how sick you are, you won't be allowed to take a leave, unless they see you almost dropping dead. The working condition is very tight, demanding and stressful. My co-workers are good people, but the company jusy ain't it.

Pros

Good office condition

Cons

Tight, stressful and demanding

Great company.

Great company. I had a lot of fun. They took care of us during at the start of the pandemic. They provided free meals and accommodation. All in all, I enjoyed my stay in the company. I even worked at home.

Pros

Great company.

Great company to work with

I honestly learned a lot specially in enhancing my skills. The management is super good same with workplace and culture and the hardest part of the job is sitting beside my talkative teammates it was fun, but I hate noises specially when I'm at work. The most enjoyable part is team lunch and of course extra activities especially monthly perks.

Overall, I had a good experience working with VXI Makati for 6yrs.

The Supervisor and Managers that I worked with are mostly nice. Agents can easily talk to Managers if they have issue with their supervisor. So good open-door policy. HR people is also great because they give you a chance to speak with them directly as well.

Pros

Depending on the account it may offer commissions.

Cons

No job security

Happy place and the passion for people is indeed there.

I've learned a lot in VXI when I was working there, the company is excellent, the salary is also amazing. Working in VXI is one of the most valuable experience for me since everyone there is easy to talked with and the people are also friendly and approachable. They will always encourage us to do our job well. By the way the bonus is always there if you really work for it, you can always have it.

Fast paced and healthy work environment

The working conditions are great and the management staff are approachable. Also, the facilities provided in each site are clean and hospitable. Very suitable for their employees.

Management that needs to improve

Management that needs to improveOverall my experience was fine. But i felt like I never had growth because of strict QA's and management. They value more on quantity than qaulity.

Learning Ground, Healthy Environment

Has good trainers and lots of incentives to give to their agents and faculties. Always gets their job done and efficiently demonstrates company's goal. Very professional.

Everyone is approachable.

The incentives are big. They are people person so the TL and managers are approachable. When you are having issues with achieving your goal, they will help you out and encourage you.

Good place to start for fresh graduates

If youre a fresher, you dont know where to start. VXI is a good place to begin working at. Company is strict when it comes to their policies. They provide career advancement, so if you're looking to level up, VXI is for you. Fun work place

Fun workplace but less work station

Good teammates, basic needs ex. Workstation is not prioritized. Managers and TLs are understanding you can actually open up whenever byou need toEven you don't have experience in BPO they will guide you throughout the training even in productionPeople are niceEvents are good sometimes with free food

Pros

Free foods, incentives, Hmo, fun culture, collaborative

Cons

Shifting of schedule is almost everyday

Very good place for career growth

I had a really good time at VXI and the management there is really good. The bosses are really hands-on and they really oversee the welfare of their agents. What made me quit, however, is the account that I had to handle because it was very stressful due to the sales quota that we have to reach every month.

Pros

Same day hiring, competitive salary, sales incentives, well-organized management

Cons

Long hours, toxic account

Passion for people

They really execute passion for people. Ive experienced it myself. Its just that I was hired at the time that our account was in red alert and everything and everyone is pressured.

Pros

Incentives, spiffs, prices, salary

Cons

Mandatory OTs and RDOTs

There's a development in my communication skills and I learned a lot from VXI like being patient and I will never forget the words of my trainer that is very inspirational.

Good for starters but not for people who have mental health issues.

Work is stressful as expected on BPO company. I worked as a chat support. At first, it was okay as I am only chatting with 1 customer. But after a few weeks, I was chatting to 2 different customers at the same time. Few more weeks passed and I was chatting to 3 different customers at the same time. When you got a DISSAT (Dissatisfaction) score from your customer, your name will be called out in the operations and you will feel ashamed. My superior even told me that I am not improving

Pros

Good salary and benefits, free coffee

Cons

stressful, may affect your mental health

Great place to start in the BPO industry, but career growth is limited

Working in VXI is really great, especially if you're a newbie in the adult world. As they train you for a whole month once accepted, and another month for nesting (depends actually on the LOB, In my case this was for AT&T). Pay and benefits is competitive, and for career growth it depends in the site or account you're in. What impressed me the most is they provide allowances and supplies when the pandemic started.

Pros

Free allowances, Allowance for WFH setup, free shuttle

Cons

KPIs are really strict (atleast for the AT&T account)

High commissions

Nice place to work at and the salary is nice too. They provide assistance to all employees and people are approachable tarainers are one of the best’nn

Pros

Lots of activities

Cons

favoritism

everything is good

I'm so grateful to this company and I'm hoping that they can offer me a work from home account since I'm one of the top agent on this company. I'm also thankful for their trust on me that I was given a chance to prove my self better than what I expected.

Productive and friendly environment

A typical day at work is very fast paced. Never a dull moment. You learn to be better in communicating both written and spoken. You also hone your decision making and analytical skills.

Pros

Free lunches

productive & fun work place

They have the best management that take good care of their agents like family. They provided work life balance for us hard-working agents. They give you chance to prove your worth.

Pros

Out of town treats. Yey!

Cons

just the sudden o. t. sometimes

The company is perfect.

The Company itself is awesome however there are Leaders who are acting like the owner which is normal in this Business.I enjoyed my stay I am well compensated. Friendly environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits