VXI Global Solutions

VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative20 reviews
Philippines20 reviews

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,465 reviews

If you value pacing and consistency then maybe look otherwise.

Vacation leaves feel way too competitive, and the inconsistencies with either scheduling, plans, or all in all their training is discouraging and worrying.

Pros

Hype programs

Cons

It's hard to get a vacation leave.

Excellent

VXI is one of the best companies to work with. Management is good they care about their employees especially OMs when you are sick or having difficulties they will reach you out.

Having this kind of job is commonly known as a graveyard shift. I learned a lot on how to handle irrate customers about their concerns, multi-tasking, speak with a customer in a professional way or manner. The company was so good because they are passionate to their employees. The hardest part of this job is on how to calm irrate customers while they are not listening to your instructions. The enjoyable part of this job was every month presentation and having a linent team leader.

Pros

Early payout

Cons

Split off

Great BPO company

The management and benefits are awesome. I enjoyed my employment there and if I will be given a chance, I would like to be employed with the same company. You will get to meet new friends too. Overall, it's nice

Its nice, fun, but so stressful because of the working time, cause it's evening till dawn/morning.

It's very nice work place. I learned that even though it is a very tough job but I did it. it all because of my family that gives me strength to pursue in that job.

Productive workplace

In this company you can earn a lot because of high salary and incentives. But I am very thankful cause I have a supportive and understandable Team Leader.

VXI is a call center industry that surely thousands of people are working them. I learned so many things in this company especially in interacting to the customer. Dealing with customer is my most enjoyable moment. Because these challenged me to get incentives. But suddenly company changing schedules by weekly which is my health affected.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

No Free Meal

Fun place to work with people

I learned a lot of things from working on this company, teaches me to be friendly with my co-workers and be patience with each guest i'm dealing with.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Productive and fun work place.

Acknowledge feedback positively Empathize and be human Lots of well-qualified job applicants An atmosphere of excellence Clarity of company values Low employee turnover Minimal office politics High-quality employee referrals High level of trust Investment in training Solid financial performance

Fun place

youre really gonna be trained correctly at VXI. happy fun place. teaching correct tactics to be a better customer service representative. id recommend vxi anytime.

Great

The environment is very fun and everyone is approachable. I love the job so I did not encounter any hardships at all, anything is possible when you love what you do.

good people around i do play billiard on my break right inside the office

The company offers a lot of opportunities and well facilitated clean and has most benefits needed for a father like me and most coolest thing is our boss or bosses are very approachable

Lots of team building

Good for a start up training for a financial account as they have client like Western Union money transfer customer service for US and Canada. Team buildings are quarterly.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Low salary

Productive and fun workplace

Workmates were very kind and fun. Managers were like life supporters. Excellent teamwork is always present. Patience are like roots of a tree, very deep and in need to survive.

Fun loving community

Doing a work in a typical day, would best suit our daily routine because it is the natural way the we do for everyday life. I learn a lot in doing our daily task, like, being keen to every thing we do. My daily activity has best gives me more knowledge in dealing with our hardships and our task. I dealt with my colleagues/workmates nicely, I gain more friends and has learn things from them. The things that has makes me difficult to deal with it is doing a graveyard thing, of course, the very natural of relaxing that human does is to sleep in the evening and to do task in the morning, the work is fine but the moment that I have spent with it is hard. That's why it's hard for me to deal with it. I find it joyful somehow, because of the friendly and fun loving community.

Accommodating Superiors

somewhat stressful shift adjustments toxic workmates especially after being endorsed to the production floor delayed employee IDs and lockers incidents of salary troubles, some with double salary others with half, hassle because of the next month adjustments

Pros

free medical card, affordable canteen

Cons

unprofessional workmates

Fun and friendly environment

You need to balance your time for yourself since a most of the BPO industry has a different time schedule so you really need to adjust everything but at the end of the it will all pays off.

productive,

the enjoyable part of the job is with the training and where we get the salary where it became a reward from the whole week sacrifices, the job is very challenging however it was very generous to all of its agents.

Pros

free lunch, freebies, salary, allowances

Cons

rdot, stress

the job is good

i work in grave yard shift 11 pm to 8 am. iam already just my body clock the management is good and productive my co-workers are friendly and willing to help each other the hardest part of my job is to transfer to a different team i enjoy my work even i dont like it.

Cons

The company provides good compensation.

You'll end a day with some stress but will feel accomplished as well. There are instances of encountering irrate card members but must remember the goal of helping them out.

Pros

Free food, Raffle activities

Cons

Should ne knowlegeable with too much information

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about VXI Global Solutions in popular locations

• VXI Global Solutions
  • Call Center Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?