VXI Global Solutions

Accounts Assistant89 reviews
Philippines89 reviews

Found 89 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,465 reviews

OT pre and post shift

Both OT are acceptable since they are paid. sometimes it became daily. Sometimes sup call should be taken prior educating since cx are waiting but some don't take sup call right away so long AHT cannot be avoided unless you drop the call.

Good environment

really value their employees, advanced payday, friendly co workers, management i just stay there for 2 months, they dont have OT so you dont have to render OTs

N/a

The company made sure that we are packed with knowledge and skills to do our duties and responsibilities to the maximum level so that clients will be able to be satisfied with the customer service and technical service we provided.

Very traumatizing experience

They do not disclose the number of covid positive agents. They don't care about your health, all they care about is the perfect attendance of their agents. they will force you to report to work even you have a high fever, and will promise to offer a VTO for you instead.

Fun and Productive

It's productive and fun to work here. It's really memorable to work and I'm happy because I'm assigned to a team with good teammates and leaders. It is just depending on the account for the workload.

Great Management and Fun Working Environment

I met a lot of great people here. It was my first BPO company. The account was fairly easy once you get the hang of it. There were monthly fun events inside the production floor which makes the work environment fun. The basic salary was good for a newbie, but there are no extra allowances. Annual raise is quite small.

Pros

Great People to Work With

Cons

Slow Promotion

Competitive depending on handled account

Worked there for a couple of months. Group call stats are important. Other accounts were more relaxed compared to what I handled. Sudden schedule changes can be made depending on the team's performance.

Overall, an okay workplace.

Get paid on time, friendly workmates, competitive environment that keeps you grinding. Cons are some managers have obvious favoritism and outdated pc.

No passion for people

VXI is by far the worst BPO company I have worked with. Their tagline is incongruent to how exactly they treat their employees. Worst management, Poor Leadership, Site clinic Doctors are no use, Poor drinking water quality.

Pros

Early salary crediting

Cons

No Passion for People

All good. No issues with the company. Got a watch as a reward for being loyal for 5 yrs. Good Environment, Job Security, Great Coworkers. Awesome Benefits.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

At first it was fun and okay

Ive been with VXI for 5 years because it was fun at first no stress then after 4 years when management changes,everything changes as well as the operation and work load keeps adding up but no increase

Pros

incentives

Cons

added work load or line of business

Professional and exciting workplace.

- People (guards, utility personnel, etc) are very friendly.- Lounge, Gcash/payment machines, atm, canteen, and a convenient store within the building- Exciting events with big prizes- Free coffee, holiday giveaways

It's simply fine

Stressful account but good team tho there are some 'leaders' who feel so entitled but do not want to support the team. The company is ideal for newbies.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Stress account

Benefits and salaries are good enough for newbies. Management needs further training in terms of effectively managing people.

Benefits and salaries are good enough for newbies as starting salary is quite higher than other corporate jobs. Management needs further training in terms of effectively managing people as they can be ruthless that negatively affects the employees.

Pros

Good training environment. Flexible schedule.

Cons

Ruthless managers

Fun workplace but streasful customers

Some TL have favoritism and no equal or fair treatment to employees. It is really fun working in the company because they make sure that employees are well equipped in delivering the services to customers. But customers are always complaining and arrogant. Automated system must be improved for better quality cuatomer service and experience.

Pros

Higj payinh job.

Cons

Long hours and stressful customers

Worse Company and Management

They used to be a good company as my friend recommended me to apply to VXI in Muñoz, at first they were able to accommodate us trainees by providing shuttle service for us to go to work but when we were endorsed to production that was the time things got worse. It became difficult for me to avail the shuttle service after my training and there's too much salary disputes, there's also a shortage of work station because they keep on deploying their employees for work from home and also keep on hiring new employees as if they have a lot of equipment onsite for us to use. Operations management were also the worse as well as the assistant site director, they keep on saying that we'll need to reach a specific percentage of scores during our first week but they didn't train us that long for us to be able to memorize the tools and applications. Also, their pastries keep on selling spoiled food left from the other day and their facilities are very dirty (the janitors are not even doing anything there)

Pros

Cons

Salary Disputes, Management, Facilities, Shortage of Working Stations, KPIs

I admire the people I worked with special my Tls and ad I just hate some tls who gives so much pressure to their agents that never help us learn and

The only company I worked for 5 yrs because I so much love the management and the support provided.. I just hate adding new skills in very short period of training with no compensation. I resigned because the working environment is no longer balanced, so much toxic TLs.

Ita good to work with them but I just needed to relocate any near to my hometown

Its good working with them but since I decided to relocate back to my hometown thus I needed to find a career closes to what I have with VXI.They were supportive with their employee specially this pandemic situation.

Productive and fun workplace.

Diverse culture with sets of individuals who are eager to provide a competitive business to eberyone. An organization who take priority of their people.

Good startup

This is a place to start, you get to learn a lot from team leaders and managers. Even if the work is kinda stressful you have teammates and leaders who will always make the day better.

N/a

Working in this company is a great experience with a flying colors on my memory. The work place is good the management is awesome I can recommend the company to my friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits