VXI Global Solutions

VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines453 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The company provided great avenue for learning and earning. The incentive and salary are promising but the only concern I had was that the clients are too irate to handle.
I go home feeling angry. I am not happy with the clients and how the company deal with our grievances.
Pros
Great incentives
Cons
Clients are irate.
Salary / Benefits
i've learned a lot of thing esp on how to resolved costumer issue by asking proving questions and also to give your best shot on every call be accurate be professional and also pray because youll never what to your call
Salary / Benefits
Our manager should be supportive and understand each learner is different. Promote a collaborative environment. Once there its seen improvement encourage rather than replace the trainee. Developing a trainee and moulding character as well.
Pros
What do we mean by pros and construction for what?
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
It was a long journey, I've been with VXI for 4 years. My 1st and 2nd year became a ladder to my career advancement.. However, as time goes by, the management became different from what it used to when I was starting.. The leaders have changed the way they treat the supports and the agents.. They said they're open for feedback and opinions but in the end it'll be disregarded.. At first, they'll appreciate you but if they dont wnat you anymore, or you're no longer beneficial to them, instead of teaching you and help you, they'll just leave you hanging.
Salary / Benefits
VXI is not helpful during this time of Pandemic.
Average basic salary.

Even if you are a regular employee, they would put you on a temporary layoff (floating) status just because of pandemic. Where is the passion for people?
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
VXI is a really good company in terms of productivity, TLs and Managers are approachable. With regards to their facilities, it's well built. They have nap rooms, clean comfort rooms, and entertainment rooms. Guards and other personnel are really accomodating.
Pros
Free lunch and pizzas every week.
Salary / Benefits
Great company. The promotion seldom happens. Great company that teach all types of coaching tactics and techniques. Promote passion for people but failed in taking care of its leaders.
Salary / Benefits
I love VXI so much. It could've been the perfect company for me but it is really heartbreaking that people doesn't care about each other personally and doesn't work together as a team...
Salary / Benefits
Friendly environment except management they are really acting boss. Focus on numbers rather than employees but salary is competitive and their incentives.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
It was fun, they pay good and good schedule as well, we have a lot of benefits, not to mention approachable boss's. It is a nice place to work and a very good company to be with.
Pros
sleeping quarters, Gaming areas, Shower rooms, International Account.
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
My experience in VXI is fun. However, with the account that I am in, I am a bit stressed on how the management handle their employees. They didnt knwo they are putting so much pressure on their agents which make the environment toxic. But I can say that they have a competitive salary package.
Salary / Benefits
VXI offers not only a competitive salary, but it also provides a wide range of opportunities for career growth and development. In addition are lots of engagement activities that makes the company a happy workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is a great experience with a flying colors on my memory. The work place is good the management is awesome I can recommend the company to my friends.
Salary / Benefits
VXI is a friendly and safe environment this company helps their employees to be professional Specially incomes to going to work in daily task. they make sure that all employees are enjoying their shift.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is fair and just since the account is hard there are incentives as well aside from the basic pay so the account is very competitive. Productive and fun place to work.
Salary / Benefits
VXI is a great company who offers huge benefits. It's also a friendly working environment. Management is excellent as well as the supervisors and floor supports.
Salary / Benefits
Overall experience I had with VXI is really good. I met friends that became family. The company is kind enough to work with my schedule sine I studied for the past three years. The salary is competitive with it's proximity.
Salary / Benefits
I am a very satisfied vxi employee. they truly live for their motto which is passion for people. they put their employees over anything else. everybody is very helpful and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
good work environment for those people who are looking for career growth. they are really passion for people. they didn't let us behind during ECQ,...
Salary / Benefits
This was my first company and it gives me opportunity to show up what I can do as an employee and become a person who I am today. As long as the company paying you right and what you signed for everything feels alright.
Salary / Benefits
VXI Global is nice company to work at and also stressful account (AT&T). But I learned things like microsoft excel and some basic troubleshooting on cellphone. the place is accessible.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9