Volenday

Volenday Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Not employee-oriented but the people are good. Salary is acceptable. A good place to start your career as you will learn a lot of things because you will be given mixed tasks and responsibilities.
Salary / Benefits
busy but manageable, good colleague, good superior, good working environment, always on-time salary, allows to pay overtime, give bonuses and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
The company practiced is considered a crime and in the future it will be illegal and the penalty is rotting in jail as per the DOLE rules and regulation, abusive and criminal companies.
Salary / Benefits
Voleday is an agent that helps us to find work. We worked in Decathlon as an Data Encoder staff. It easy and fun working there. I've learned many new things that I can applied to my next jobs.
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned in accounting department. I learned allot about accounting. They exposed me in different accounting techniques and problems. In finance department, I learned that you should be keen to every details to avoid error in the future
Salary / Benefits
Employer is credible and it gives exemplary benefits even for project type employment. People working there are approachable and welcoming.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not in the position to disclose (project employment only)
Salary / Benefits
- Client is nice and accommodating to all inquiries - Client does take care of the remote team in Manila - Co workers are fun to work with
Pros
n/a
Salary / Benefits
volenday is a good company and management but there have a contract which is for 1 month then once you pass the assesment additional 1 month and after that 6 months and 1 year. the company is good but regards to there contract i think its not good because you have to sign monthly.
  1. Employee Reviews