Vogue Concepts Inc.
Vogue Concepts Inc. Employee Review

November 9, 2016
Hard work but happy and enjoy this is the part of the job. The best for me because this is memorable experience. Always happy bonding all the time
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free transpo..
Cons
How many hours
December 19, 2019
Store Planner (Current Employee) - Makati
Vogue Concepts is a competitive environment, If you are looking for retail experience this is the right company for you, but you're looking for a idle job, this is not the right company for you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Stressful Environment, unbalance work/life
September 28, 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Makati City
In selling, on how you talk to the customers, how you approach then nicely, and I think this is attitude plus. in selling you can enchance your talking skills. The management, I think it just a little bit serious in terms of handling their staff. The workplace is good. I think the hardest part is that lots of multitasking seriously. The enjoyable part is that being with your co-worker with positive looks bringing good vibes, and when your team hits your target and all the sacrifice you give are worth it. Having honest and lots of positive thinking workmates will make your environment happy.
July 13, 2019
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) - Makati City
I learned a lot about garments and how fashion industry is when its become with customer service, I also learned how to give customers satisfaction with their measurements and shirt that will perfectly fit to them.
Pros
Stress free
Cons
Schedule