Vogue Concepts Inc.
Vogue Concepts Inc. Employee Review

Productive and happy working on it.

June 20, 2015
I do reports, open emails and make sure to reply in all the important email. I am also assisting customer, do the cashiering.
3.0Salary / Benefits
January 18, 2019
Same role
Sales Associate/cashiering (Former Employee) - Sm city Cebu, Phillipines
I enhanced my customer communication skills, doing up selling, and making interactions with costumers. enhance my teamwork capability, having lots of friends working in there.
Pros
I enhance my communication skills
Cons
December 19, 2019
Store Planner (Current Employee) - Makati
Vogue Concepts is a competitive environment, If you are looking for retail experience this is the right company for you, but you're looking for a idle job, this is not the right company for you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Stressful Environment, unbalance work/life
September 28, 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Makati City
In selling, on how you talk to the customers, how you approach then nicely, and I think this is attitude plus. in selling you can enchance your talking skills. The management, I think it just a little bit serious in terms of handling their staff. The workplace is good. I think the hardest part is that lots of multitasking seriously. The enjoyable part is that being with your co-worker with positive looks bringing good vibes, and when your team hits your target and all the sacrifice you give are worth it. Having honest and lots of positive thinking workmates will make your environment happy.
  1. Productive and happy working on it.