Vogue Concepts Inc.
Vogue Concepts Inc. Employee Review

Productive and Competetive

September 28, 2019
In selling, on how you talk to the customers, how you approach then nicely, and I think this is attitude plus. in selling you can enchance your talking skills. The management, I think it just a little bit serious in terms of handling their staff. The workplace is good. I think the hardest part is that lots of multitasking seriously. The enjoyable part is that being with your co-worker with positive looks bringing good vibes, and when your team hits your target and all the sacrifice you give are worth it. Having honest and lots of positive thinking workmates will make your environment happy.
4.0Salary / Benefits
July 7, 2017
Same role
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Fort Bonifacio
I like a typical day at work. I have learned new things each and everyday in work place. I love to assist customers and make them satistfy by good customer service.
Pros
Free lunches
July 31, 2016
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Makati
I am not your worker but I've heard a lot of things about your company and they all said that your company is so so good. I would rather work on your company than other company as well.
Pros
free meryenda
December 19, 2019
Same location
Store Planner (Current Employee) - Makati
Vogue Concepts is a competitive environment, If you are looking for retail experience this is the right company for you, but you're looking for a idle job, this is not the right company for you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Stressful Environment, unbalance work/life