Vogue Concepts Inc.
Vogue Concepts Inc. Employee Review

Easy to work with

July 13, 2019
I learned a lot about garments and how fashion industry is when its become with customer service, I also learned how to give customers satisfaction with their measurements and shirt that will perfectly fit to them.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Stress free
Cons
Schedule
October 30, 2012
Same role
Assistant Store manager (Former Employee) - Manila, Philippines
As Human Resource Assistant my typical job of work is continous hiring for different retails brands I learned more of interpersonal relationships to different kinds of people when I transfer to operations my daily routine is more on Customer Service. The hardest part of the Job for me is giving excellent customer service since we cannot please everybody but still at the end of the day I enjoyed my job because I love interactions to other people because thru this I was able to boost more of my self confidence.
Pros
discounts
Cons
long hours - retail hours
December 19, 2019
Same location
Store Planner (Current Employee) - Makati
Vogue Concepts is a competitive environment, If you are looking for retail experience this is the right company for you, but you're looking for a idle job, this is not the right company for you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Stressful Environment, unbalance work/life
September 28, 2019
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Makati City
In selling, on how you talk to the customers, how you approach then nicely, and I think this is attitude plus. in selling you can enchance your talking skills. The management, I think it just a little bit serious in terms of handling their staff. The workplace is good. I think the hardest part is that lots of multitasking seriously. The enjoyable part is that being with your co-worker with positive looks bringing good vibes, and when your team hits your target and all the sacrifice you give are worth it. Having honest and lots of positive thinking workmates will make your environment happy.