Vogue Concepts Inc.

Vogue Concepts Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines19 reviews

I recommend this company

I recommend this company, the co-workers are respectful fun to be with and very professional. You can achieve work -life balance in this company

Pros

Good working environment, not so stressful

Cons

Nothing much, they have a high standard in terms of hiring employee

Bosses are biased. This is not a good company

The bosses are really biased. They believed in hearsay or rumors about an employee. Salary is low. They also avoid giving benefits by avoiding regularization

Pros

Cons

Boss are biased

The expectations are high for a low paying job.

The expectations are high for a low-paying job. They expect me to do 100+ designs in just a few days and you handle multiple accounts and the salary is just 20k monthly.

Stressful physicall and mentally ive learned that i need to keep myself away from.toxic people

stressful about my mental health , and toxic manager so i decided to leave on that company and stay away from people who causes of draining my mind physicall and mentally

Productive and fun workplace

I started working with this company last January 2021 and I loved it!. Retail is fast-paced and fun. Sure, folding clothes was boring, but selling was an exercise in creativity and people skills that I just couldn’t get enough of. The industry also has high turnover, and in my time at the store, I learned that great retail employees possess certain traits and skills that other retail employees just don’t.Working in retail helps you gain and develop several skills and characteristics that you can later in life. These include, empathy, active listening, patience, adaptability, communication skill, and more.

Stressful but Competitive

Vogue Concepts is a competitive environment, If you are looking for retail experience this is the right company for you, but you're looking for a idle job, this is not the right company for you.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Stressful Environment, unbalance work/life

Productive and Competetive

In selling, on how you talk to the customers, how you approach then nicely, and I think this is attitude plus. in selling you can enchance your talking skills. The management, I think it just a little bit serious in terms of handling their staff. The workplace is good. I think the hardest part is that lots of multitasking seriously. The enjoyable part is that being with your co-worker with positive looks bringing good vibes, and when your team hits your target and all the sacrifice you give are worth it. Having honest and lots of positive thinking workmates will make your environment happy.

Easy to work with

I learned a lot about garments and how fashion industry is when its become with customer service, I also learned how to give customers satisfaction with their measurements and shirt that will perfectly fit to them.

Pros

Stress free

Cons

Schedule

Productive and Fun

Needs to change the culture brought by the management, people tend to leave because of the managers they hire. Some are competitive, some are not. Which is why subordinates think they are not properly guided.

Retail distribution company with 12 years of operation

-a typical days includes calling malls, writing letters, negotiating rent, providing support with other departments -company is a family company so management is composed of passionate family members -work place culture is a bit relaxed compared to a corporate job, being in retail, it is more loose and flexible -hardest part of the job is not having support when I need and feeling of not moving forward because sometimes, negotiation takes a long time -the most enjoyable part of the job is its proximity to my home

fun workplace

I enhanced my customer communication skills, doing up selling, and making interactions with costumers. enhance my teamwork capability, having lots of friends working in there.

Pros

I enhance my communication skills

Complete Training

I handle the whole store regarding sales and people management. Learned about different kinds of people. Management is good. Workplace is good also. The hardest part of the job is meeting the sales target. The enjoyable part is when you hit the quota.

Pros

complete training

Cons

Productive and fun work place

I like a typical day at work. I have learned new things each and everyday in work place. I love to assist customers and make them satistfy by good customer service.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Hard work but happy and enjoy this is the part of the job. The best for me because this is memorable experience. Always happy bonding all the time

Pros

Free transpo..

Cons

How many hours

fun and doing well

I am not your worker but I've heard a lot of things about your company and they all said that your company is so so good. I would rather work on your company than other company as well.

Pros

free meryenda

Cons

Productive and the company background is very good.

I learned a lot on this job. i know how to balance my time. I learned to became a multi tasking. I loved this job. I enjoyed their company

Pros

free lunch, good salary

Cons

Productive and happy working on it.

I do reports, open emails and make sure to reply in all the important email. I am also assisting customer, do the cashiering.

lots of incentives

a very enjoyable work with lovely people but achieving the quota makes us stress sometimes, but it has a lots of benefits once you reach the quota plus consecutive rewarding for the employee of the month which motivate us to give effort everyday.

Pros

extra allowance such as transpo and food for overtime

Cons

no probitinaries and they avoid regularization for employee

Good Environment

As Human Resource Assistant my typical job of work is continous hiring for different retails brands I learned more of interpersonal relationships to different kinds of people when I transfer to operations my daily routine is more on Customer Service. The hardest part of the Job for me is giving excellent customer service since we cannot please everybody but still at the end of the day I enjoyed my job because I love interactions to other people because thru this I was able to boost more of my self confidence.

Pros

discounts

Cons

long hours - retail hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vogue Concepts Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits