Vogue Concepts Inc.

Vogue Concepts Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Vogue Concepts is a competitive environment, If you are looking for retail experience this is the right company for you, but you're looking for a idle job, this is not the right company for you.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Stressful Environment, unbalance work/life
Salary / Benefits
In selling, on how you talk to the customers, how you approach then nicely, and I think this is attitude plus.
in selling you can enchance your talking skills.

The management, I think it just a little bit serious in terms of handling their staff.

The workplace is good.

I think the hardest part is that lots of multitasking seriously.

The enjoyable part is that being with your co-worker with positive looks bringing good vibes, and when your team hits your target and all the sacrifice you give are worth it.

Having honest and lots of positive thinking workmates will make your environment happy.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about garments and how fashion industry is when its become with customer service, I also learned how to give customers satisfaction with their measurements and shirt that will perfectly fit to them.
Pros
Stress free
Cons
Schedule
Salary / Benefits
Needs to change the culture brought by the management, people tend to leave because of the managers they hire. Some are competitive, some are not. Which is why subordinates think they are not properly guided.
Salary / Benefits
not recommended to ALL high school grad applicants. o-offer-an ka ng 400/day na warehouse work? ano yun! eh di dapat hindi na dapat nagpapaskil ng job openings sa mga katulad namin. kaya maghanap na lang kayo sa ibang company na hindi minamaliit ang high school grad na may experience sa warehouse.
Pros
kilala ang mga products
Cons
walang kwenta ang HR
Salary / Benefits
-a typical days includes calling malls, writing letters, negotiating rent, providing support with other departments
-company is a family company so management is composed of passionate family members

-work place culture is a bit relaxed compared to a corporate job, being in retail, it is more loose and flexible

-hardest part of the job is not having support when I need and feeling of not moving forward because sometimes, negotiation takes a long time

-the most enjoyable part of the job is its proximity to my home
Salary / Benefits
I enhanced my customer communication skills, doing up selling, and making interactions with costumers. enhance my teamwork capability, having lots of friends working in there.
Pros
I enhance my communication skills
Salary / Benefits
I handle the whole store regarding sales and people management. Learned about different kinds of people. Management is good. Workplace is good also. The hardest part of the job is meeting the sales target. The enjoyable part is when you hit the quota.
Pros
complete training
Salary / Benefits
I like a typical day at work. I have learned new things each and everyday in work place. I love to assist customers and make them satistfy by good customer service.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Hard work but happy and enjoy this is the part of the job.

The best for me because this is memorable experience.

Always happy bonding all the time
Pros
Free transpo..
Cons
How many hours
Salary / Benefits
I am not your worker but I've heard a lot of things about your company and they all said that your company is so so good.
I would rather work on your company than other company as well.
Pros
free meryenda
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot on this job. i know how to balance my time.
I learned to became a multi tasking.

I loved this job.

I enjoyed their company
Pros
free lunch, good salary
Salary / Benefits
I do reports, open emails and make sure to reply in all the important email. I am also assisting customer, do the cashiering.
Salary / Benefits
a very enjoyable work with lovely people but achieving the quota makes us stress sometimes, but it has a lots of benefits once you reach the quota plus consecutive rewarding for the employee of the month which motivate us to give effort everyday.
Pros
extra allowance such as transpo and food for overtime
Cons
no probitinaries and they avoid regularization for employee
Salary / Benefits
As Human Resource Assistant my typical job of work is continous hiring for different retails brands I learned more of interpersonal relationships to different kinds of people when I transfer to operations my daily routine is more on Customer Service. The hardest part of the Job for me is giving excellent customer service since we cannot please everybody but still at the end of the day I enjoyed my job because I love interactions to other people because thru this I was able to boost more of my self confidence.
Pros
discounts
Cons
long hours - retail hours