Vista Land

Vista Land Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It developed my skills in communicating with customers and seal the deals. It also gave me more confidence in approaching people and widening my networks.
Salary / Benefits
I will do something and a just following a instructions to the manager to make a doing in the graphic designer as a follower to render and make a graphic designer.
Salary / Benefits
• Unprofessional and biased Division head and department heads • Unapproachable and unorganized HR (Katey) • Irate clients, agents and brokers • Slow process of back pay • No OT pay and night differential & force OT until 1-3am during month end • No contract of employment once hired • Unorganized filing system andunorganized
Salary / Benefits
Toxic work community, drama, management doesn't even listen to their employees. No enjoyable part of the job except for when the Vice President decides to treat their employees but once in a bluemoon.
Pros
Quick Cash Advancements
Cons
Delayed Salaries
Salary / Benefits
Worked as a part time real estate agent by selling condominiums to people, negotiate and prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
Pros
high commission
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much. The employees are very kind and welcoming. Benefits are great even for fresh graduates. Training were made before you are left alone on your own. Proper mentoring from team leaders
Salary / Benefits
More on working online / marketing to attract more buyers, or providing the details that the clients need to buy the house, schedule their site visit, accompany them and show the house model and and close the sale. The income is very generating because the company provides good amount salary and endlessly incentives every sale.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Working on weekends and long travel every site viewing.
Salary / Benefits
manning in malls, giving flyers and inter-acting with different types of people to be able to find a prospect or a client that might have the need of want you are selling, that's the hardest part of being a property specialist. searching for the right market. and of course, the most enjoyable part is when you make a sale! wherein you can already get your commission, the reward for your hardship!
Pros
having monthly allowance aside from the commission
Cons
far manning location
Salary / Benefits
Most of the day, I face the computer, analyze data, update the system, update ledgers. I do often times is to talk to clients, inform them regarding legal issues. Do reports and all side-works. For a Hotel and Restaurant Admin graduate like me, I actually did not apply the things I've learned from school to this type of job. But if I were to enumerate the things I've learned it would be so many. But in short, it's professionalism. All the things I do and the things I must do should be in a professional way. I have enjoyed my stay with the company because of the staffs. The only hard thing was, the job almost take your whole day. No social life because of the busy nature of the job. And the thing I enjoyed most was achieving the requirements/expectations my boss set for the position I was into.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vista Land?