VISTA LAND AND LIFESCAPES, INC

VISTA LAND AND LIFESCAPES, INC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed the stay but not good for a permanent job - No contract and agreement even for a permanent position - Previous salary for another company was P27,000 but was asked and convinced if P20,000 is okay because P16,000 is the minimum, so I accepted it because it's just a one-day process - Low salary but many jobs Only good factors are the co-workers are great and HR plus there are travel allocation
Salary / Benefits
You have no right to answer when a house owner is yelling at you and you have to deal with their concerns if not accompanied you will have low rate for your evaluation.
Pros
No pros
Cons
you were like a puppet there
Salary / Benefits
the employees are good. They seem to have strong bond relationship. The hardest part of the job is the travel from my location since the locations of the office is quite far from my place. But overall, it's a good experience.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed my tenure in this work place, learned a lot specially in facility/property management and maintenance. Great experience and always excited to go for work.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in Vista as a materials management officer. I handled the warehouse inventory in Cavite area. During my stay in the company, I learned how to be a good team leader. I also learned how to manage my time in order to finish the assigned task on time. Since the work is stressful at some point, I love how the management thinks of some ways for employees to have fun. There are a lot of engagement activities within the company that employees enjoy. Overall, I had a great experience in Vista.
Salary / Benefits
It was nice working in this company. The supervisors and colleagues were friendly and will help you in times of hardships. The salary is great too and there are lot of benefits offered.
Salary / Benefits
hindi nagbabayad ng overtime ng mga employees. pinapapasok kahitholiday tapos hindi double pay. sobrang hours na sa trabaho tapos walang dagdag sa sahod
Salary / Benefits
This is the my very first job in marketing world, everything i have learned as a good marketing officer start with this company. With my experience here this molds and enhances my skills to put into actual practices. This also helps me become more adaptable person with my 5 years experience with the company i have learned a lot to enhances my skills and career growth person.
Pros
free health care program