VISMAY INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION

VISMAY INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I'm very thankful that I've been a member of this company because it helps me to developed my skill when it comes to dealing with clients and converting task to output.
Salary / Benefits
HR Management doesn't know how to handle their employees. They are very strict and arrogant instead of being the one being reliable and character booster of values of their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Vismay is good with all its employees. Company gives challenges to its employees to grow in their respective career. I learned how to work with discipline whilst being independent.
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment but no support and career advancement. Boss only listens to Management and no powers to decide on their own. Transpo reimbursement delayed and no response for damaged racks and modules to be replaced in all Stores.
Pros
Free lunch during monthly Promodisers meeting
Cons
extended working hours with no incentive
Salary / Benefits
no career advancement, no salary increase, no HMO, pure of promises, people come and go in this company it has been this way for how many years now but still no growth because of the culture.
Salary / Benefits
This job make you do many things like a multi tasking job, I can work as a recruiter, marketing and a sales representative- like what I do from my previous job. I do meet and work with other peoples such as clients, companies inquiring with my product. Dealing with some customers who are looking a good and satisfying service. I travel a lot with my areas to monitor the markets needed and thinking ideas to make more my product known in market.
Salary / Benefits
i worked with this company for 10 months as sales associate, i can say its fun and memorable because ive learned so much when it comes on how to deals to the customers , like customers complain because there are times the product is deffective, so i have to convince them and explain it very well, i also doing inventory physically everyday, also cashier , i am incharge to handle money.
Pros
free lucnch
Salary / Benefits
I advise every aspiring graphic artist dont apply here. The HR people are great ( contrary they are useless and paasa ). It helps me to improve my skills while working with them ( no I tried to apply here but they paasa me.) Find a company and entertaining HR people that who will quickly give you a feedback after interview.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Long hours, toxic
Salary / Benefits
i forced to work 12 hours a day without any over time, i did work there just for my kids future, but in the end the management was crual, not a good place to work
Salary / Benefits
Very Productive and Stable Company.
Handled too many Great products.

No.1 in terms of Entertainment showcase.

Very active and aggressive in terms of Marketing to be Fame in the Market.

Over all Very Successful company
Pros
CAR provided with Gas allowance, Food allowance..Incentives..mothly, Quarterly, Yrarly
Cons
Short breaks, 6 days a week work, Canclled off for Xstmas
Salary / Benefits
i am willing to work in any position because my goal is to give the best to the company that i work, i give them the loyalty at honestly i am industrious and multi-tasking person. i am willing to work in any kind of schedule. thank you and godbless.
Pros
with lunch break and short break
Cons
healthcares and benefits
Salary / Benefits
During my short stay in the company I enjoy my work and get along well with my coworker and our manager is also nice and treat us well :)
Pros
not so strict company policy
Cons
long hours duty with out overtime pay
*Multi tasking
*Know how to handle pressure

*Phone calls (Inbound and outbound)

*Good relation in my co workers and management

* I'm looking for a good job with good salary and benefits

* Work load (3 persons) but the salary is good for one person only
Pros
No free
Cons
8 hour
Salary / Benefits
The management team, which is composed of Indians are really hard working.
Cons
working environment