Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation

Philippines20 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Job overload

Had worked here and the job description is not followed. As long as you can do it, you are expected to do it. No increase annually even though they say it. No benefits other than the normal ones. Incentives are not creditted. Bosses are kind to employees.

Cons

Long hours, no Overtime, overloaded

Family-oriented colleagues with a sense of Job-dedication

Everyday we as a Specialist we are receiving Inbound Calls, Email and Chats from Clients and Internal Support Teams from higher level positions providing them resolutions to surpass Client's Goals and Targets. Medical Records Retrieval Escalation Support would be the most critical task due that we are the Front Liners to face challenging situations from Clients with Targets to meet and Goals to achieve.

Pros

Could do other tasks aside from sitting up for 8 hours

Cons

Low Employee Compensations

No career growth

You will be overworked. No incentives. No salary increase after one year, which is in your contract. Account sa no concrete process. It chabges everyday. Lobs are not caliberated.

VKPO is Good

Working in VKPO is good and fun. I’ve been working here for 4 years and because of this I consider the place as my second home. The benefits and salary are good as the company is not really far from the place I live with. It also gives you an opportunity to promote your career by applying in any available internal job vacancy. But this time, I want to step up myself and would like to take another challenge.

Fun workplace with cool management and colleagues

Inbound and outbound account directly from United States. This job requires a lot of patience since you will be dealing with irate customers. This job thought me the meaning of sacrifice because by working in this kind of industry, you will be missing lots of important occasions in your life. Working night shifts and traveling alone from home to work alone is hard especially you don't have your own car because it's dangerous. I enjoyed in this company that I just need to make a living abroad for greener pasture that is why I left them.

Pros

incentives

Cons

low salary

Data Entry

Work during my spare time. I wanted to work par time because I am currently working. I am hardworking and can work during weekends because these are our rest days.

It is a Family Oriented Company

It is a Family Oriented Company. We currently have around 400 people. It is a BPO that is considered owned by a Filipino Citizen.

Pros

Very Nice President

Cons

Long Hours

Very nice and i really enjoy in this company. A table tennis and a movie treat during break can actually release stress.

A typical work day in this company is actually stressful getting high volume of calls everyday, while maintining the quality and the average talk time of each agent. But having a nice and very good office, family oriented company can easily release your stress. I learned lot of things while staying in this company, Professionalism, Time Management and cooperation between all teams, though sometimes there is competition. For me the hardest part of the job is getting irate customer complaining about the status and the deffective items, but thats actually part of the job so i need to be patient with it. The most enjoyable part of the job is offcourse coming to work everyday, and having your salary on the 15th and 30th of the month.

Pros

Incentive Programs

Cons

Mandatory over time

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation Reviews by Location

Learn about Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation in popular locations