Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation

Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Fun and easy to work with management

Very loving boss, collaborative management, good working environmwmt, happy colleagues. Its all i am looking for in a company. Though they are all giving you the work arrangements, need to ensure you meet the expectations at work and learn to catch up

Pros

Flexible work arrangements

Job overload

Had worked here and the job description is not followed. As long as you can do it, you are expected to do it. No increase annually even though they say it. No benefits other than the normal ones. Incentives are not creditted. Bosses are kind to employees.

Cons

Long hours, no Overtime, overloaded

Great place to start working

The people you work with everyday are lovely people and you will indeed learn here when it comes to customer services and exercise your English communication skills.

Great place to work and to grow

Just focus with the task to achieve your goal for personal and for the company to be a productive employee. Learning at the same time personal gain in the work place.

Family owned business

Owners of the company are approachable. It used to be a family-like culture but unfortunately, that has changed later on as the company became bigger.

Fun Environment

Fun workplace non-toxic work Relax environment Fun place to be The management is quite approachable The open door policy for the management career growth is present

Family-oriented colleagues with a sense of Job-dedication

Everyday we as a Specialist we are receiving Inbound Calls, Email and Chats from Clients and Internal Support Teams from higher level positions providing them resolutions to surpass Client's Goals and Targets. Medical Records Retrieval Escalation Support would be the most critical task due that we are the Front Liners to face challenging situations from Clients with Targets to meet and Goals to achieve.

Pros

Could do other tasks aside from sitting up for 8 hours

Cons

Low Employee Compensations

N/a

Nice company. Nice bosses. The policy could be improved so people would feel that they are important to the company. Also, they can look into making sure agents get what they deserve

Pros

Na

Cons

Ns

No career growth

You will be overworked. No incentives. No salary increase after one year, which is in your contract. Account sa no concrete process. It chabges everyday. Lobs are not caliberated.

Fun Working Environment but loaded with work

V.K.P.O provides quality service especially in terms of Logistics and Product transaction with their Customer abroad. this Company is good for newbies in the field of B.P.O industry

Cons

Ot ty

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation?

VKPO is Good

Working in VKPO is good and fun. I’ve been working here for 4 years and because of this I consider the place as my second home. The benefits and salary are good as the company is not really far from the place I live with. It also gives you an opportunity to promote your career by applying in any available internal job vacancy. But this time, I want to step up myself and would like to take another challenge.

We provided employees what we could afford at that time. We organised sportsfests etc.

VKPO is family oriented company. We did not compete with other centers with better facilities but we did know our employees by name.We had genuine care for the growth and well being of our people.

Pros

We had an open door policy. Any employee can speak with me, the Director, the VP and the CEO. THat made everything transparent.

Cons

We struggled to get additional CAPEX to grow.

Friends in the workplace

A typical day at work is just simple. Logs in at 3pm, checks email then start working. I am always in the process of learning new things everyday. My manager is like a teacher to me. He gives information everyday that is very beneficial to everybody. The hardest part of the job is not really so hard for me since I love challenges and learning new things. Sending reports everyday may be the most difficult part of the job but I am used to it already. The most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with friends as well. As I stay longer in the company, I realized that I am gaining friends everyday while working and being with them is the happiest part of the day.

Pros

Friends

Cons

Reports

Fun workplace with cool management and colleagues

Inbound and outbound account directly from United States. This job requires a lot of patience since you will be dealing with irate customers. This job thought me the meaning of sacrifice because by working in this kind of industry, you will be missing lots of important occasions in your life. Working night shifts and traveling alone from home to work alone is hard especially you don't have your own car because it's dangerous. I enjoyed in this company that I just need to make a living abroad for greener pasture that is why I left them.

Pros

incentives

Cons

low salary

Data Entry

Work during my spare time. I wanted to work par time because I am currently working. I am hardworking and can work during weekends because these are our rest days.

It is a Family Oriented Company

It is a Family Oriented Company. We currently have around 400 people. It is a BPO that is considered owned by a Filipino Citizen.

Pros

Very Nice President

Cons

Long Hours

Fun environment since all employees are my friends

The management is good because it is so flexible to everyone. The work was quite easy since we are the ones convincing the secretaries of every hospital to get medical records.

Fun place to work

The management are great as well as my co-workers. We help each other in hitting the numbers. I'm happy that I become part of this company

Work experience in a Call Center

My latest employment was in a call center. Working in a call center is a challenging one. I worked on a graveyard shift everyday, pay is fixed and without bonuses if you have sales. I start my job at 11pm (Phil time) until 8am in the morning. I call offices to request for medical charts for review. I learned to managed my time well and deal with different personalities. Work is easy but I have to reach a quota like minimum of 30 calls per day and you have to do documentation and research. I get along with my co-workers and that is one thing I am excited to go to work. Hardest part of the job is when instructions on what needs to be done are changing almost everyday. Enjoyable part is working in a friendly environment. It makes the job easier when you get along with others well.

Pros

Better Pay

Cons

Tiring when you work everyday on a graveyard shift

Very nice and i really enjoy in this company. A table tennis and a movie treat during break can actually release stress.

A typical work day in this company is actually stressful getting high volume of calls everyday, while maintining the quality and the average talk time of each agent. But having a nice and very good office, family oriented company can easily release your stress. I learned lot of things while staying in this company, Professionalism, Time Management and cooperation between all teams, though sometimes there is competition. For me the hardest part of the job is getting irate customer complaining about the status and the deffective items, but thats actually part of the job so i need to be patient with it. The most enjoyable part of the job is offcourse coming to work everyday, and having your salary on the 15th and 30th of the month.

Pros

Incentive Programs

Cons

Mandatory over time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation Reviews by Location

Learn about Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation in popular locations

• Visaya Knowledge Process Outsourcing Corporation