Virtual

Virtual Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Great Company

It was an honor to work with this company, they give a great opportunity to learn on the job. Allowances too are good and a perfect working environment.

Lots of Potential

Working for this company has showed me they have a lot of potential. The downside is that they are too focused on the vendor support and not the growth of the employee unless they are working 30 hours or more for a year. If there were enough hours for that the conversation would be different.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Feast or Famine when it comes to hours

Productive Environment

worked from home 1 day out of the week. Work load remains the same. All office equipment were available to complete the job. HQ was based out of Austin but my job location was in San Angelo. Still worked from the office and home. Working from home was a plus because you don't have travel.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Non

Nice small company where they allow for entry level students to get a hands on experience on the corporate world. During my time working there the supervisor that actually payed attention to me had moved to a different location leaving me with a less experienced supervisor which I think affected how my work life went there.

Pros

Gym, Peers, and a nice office.

Cons

Mostly Reoccurring work, no projects to apply knowledge, and sometimes bad management.

Remote job

This once was a job as a virtual educator but I was then enticed to join the Global side of things and it quickly became a sales job. Quote carrying sales, with travel.

Select Virtual Employee for your Career Growth

Such an amazing company it is. I have joined here recently and find a very good environment. All employees are very professional and handy with their expertise. Love to work with such kind of professional environment. Highly recommended. :) :)

Flexible Hours

Great flexibility to create your own schedule. You can schedule in 30 minute increments. You can work between the hours of 6am and 2am Sunday-Saturday.

Great Place to Work

No Complaints. It is a great place to work and very flexible schedule to balance work and life. Your team and colleagues make it a great work environment.

empresa muy productiva

existe mucho trato con el clientes, se debe de manejar manejo de conflictos

Pros

sueldo promedio

Cons

poca oportunidad de crecimiento

Great Compensation

The pay was exceptional and there were never any issues. Start up company with no job security. Employees were released with no notice by email. Everyone was very supportive.

Pros

Great pay, good people

Cons

Start up company with no job security. Impersonal owners.

Productive and fun office atmosphere

The management is easy to communicate with and the office is fun to be apart of. The culture of the workplace is very collaborative and willing. It really exemplifies the idea of work hard play hard.

Top level benefits with a trying work/life balance

Great benefits, great bonuses, unlimited PTO, company knows how to have fun, but very stressful at times. Fully recommend anyone looking to start out their career.

Working Virtual Has Many Benefits

Working virtual allows a great work/life balance. You are removed from person to person contact but I speak to many individuals everyday. The lack of growth potential is the biggest downfall.

Varied and exciting

Each day was different and challenging. I like a challenge and time management was key. Hours were different each day, and some days were quiet while others were busy. Dependent on the nature of my boss' work.

nice benefits

answer billing questions,setup orders, deal with irate customers learned patience lack of stress culture hardest part is moving up in your position with more pay working from home

Pros

virtual

Cons

constant irates, no work/life balance

Great job

The hardest part of working in a virtual environment is learning to disconnect/shut down from the work environment and focus on balancing the two i.e. work/life criteria. Very challenging and fulfilling work

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

growth potential

Empresa competente e boa de se trabalhar

Foi um período de estágio em que aprendi muito... Agradeço a empresa por ter me dado essa oportunidade,

Pros

Excelente lugar de se trabalhar

Good Company

A good company to work for. Job culture was fine and professional. Work is challenging and ever changing. . Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills. Authorized to work in the US for any employer

Changing Lives

Everyone deserves a chance for advanced education and Harrison College Online does exactly that, changing lives! Past Director of Career Services. The culture is amazing and turnover is small. Have make lasting friends during my career with this college.

Pros

Work with profesionals, change student's lives for the better, experience students enter their chosen profession

Cons

Overall great work environment.

Overall great work environment. A lot of inspiring co-workers to help motivate growth, both personally and professionally.

Account Manager/Data Analyst

I have a strong work ethic and enjoy working hard. I give my all to my job and will not stop until all my work is done. I have had wonderful management and co-workers and I feel very lucky, however, I have treated them with respect and I believe that has contributed to them treating me the same. Learning some new advance topic has been difficult at first, but once I learn, which doesn't take long, I've got it for good. I love working as a team and doing my job gives me a sense of satisfaction that is extremely enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virtual. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Virtual
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?