Virtual

Virtual Culture reviews

Clear

Productive and Fun work space

Productive and fun work space. Very friendly and warming environment. Working is something I enjoy doing and I’m willing to go and extra mile for others to complete customer satisfaction.

Agradável e motivadora

Empresa voltada a valorizar o funcionário e seu profissionalismo.Fornece otimas condições na Empresa e ajuda caso precise.

Pros

Serviços remotos

Bom

sendo o responsável por abastecer a loja (gôndola e espaços extras – displays, ilhas, ponta de gôndola), respeitando a estratégia desenvolvida pela equipe de marketing/trade/merchandising com auxilio das nas ferramentas de qualidade (FIFO, SWOT e PDCA) para melhoria continua do meu local de trabalho e no meu dia a dia

Productive workplace

Productive working environment, friendly supervisors, great hours and pay, Would love another place like this one. Made me really happy. Great place to work for.

no comment

no comment - I went in and did my job and when it was done it was done. I enjoyed working with most of the people I interacted with and would work with some of them again

Aprendizaje continuo

Fue muy gratificante, aprendí mucho en poco tiempo.

Pros

Trabajo en equipo

Cons

No hay

Nice people

they team of people are really nice and exited but I think went into business a little too soon as there is no process or direction. However again, I think they are headed in the right direction.

Pros

great pay if you can get the hours

Cons

Hired too many people to do the same task.

BridgeLine RPO Review

BLRPO was a great company to work for...all remote positions, great communication with recruiters and management, worked on a many great clients and interesting and fun positions. I miss it!

great

i enjoyed my time at work, everyone was life family, we helped each other , management was amazing, easy to work withm, benefits were great , easy to work around schedule, great pay

Great Place to Work

No Complaints. It is a great place to work and very flexible schedule to balance work and life. Your team and colleagues make it a great work environment.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Virtual?

Very convenient workplace that fits any lifestyle or situation

I love the job in that I can get out of bed and begin my workday or shift anytime without having to get dressed up or fight traffic. I've learned that quality customer service can be provided from literally anywhere, given the right tools and resources. The culture is fun and innovative with lots of ways to connect with team members virtually and opportunities to assemble in person. The hardest part of the job would be the pressure to meet some metrics that are partially beyond your control. The best part of the job is that I can still take care of my kids and earn a paycheck!

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Pay, pressure to transfer to a department that sells

Productive and fun office atmosphere

The management is easy to communicate with and the office is fun to be apart of. The culture of the workplace is very collaborative and willing. It really exemplifies the idea of work hard play hard.

nice benefits

answer billing questions,setup orders, deal with irate customers learned patience lack of stress culture hardest part is moving up in your position with more pay working from home

Pros

virtual

Cons

constant irates, no work/life balance

Good Company

A good company to work for. Job culture was fine and professional. Work is challenging and ever changing. . Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills. Authorized to work in the US for any employer

Ambiente agradável e um bom lugar para aprendizado e desempenho da função

Um dia normal de trabalho eram feitos apurações fiscais, e lançamento de movimento contabil, como movimento de caixa, movimento bancario entreo outros, aprendi muito na parte gerencial contabil, o ambiente de trabalho era agradável, e a parte mais dificil era a atualização mensal e as vezes até semanal das obrigações fiscais.

Pros

Ambiente agradável e flexibilidade no horário

Cons

Não fornece vale refeição

Very supportive management

The management is really supportive and foster a family-like culture within the organization. They motivate their people and encourage them to enhance their productivity.

Changing Lives

Everyone deserves a chance for advanced education and Harrison College Online does exactly that, changing lives! Past Director of Career Services. The culture is amazing and turnover is small. Have make lasting friends during my career with this college.

Pros

Work with profesionals, change student's lives for the better, experience students enter their chosen profession

Cons

Overall great work environment.

Overall great work environment. A lot of inspiring co-workers to help motivate growth, both personally and professionally.

Great work/life balance

PROS: I have been working from my home office for many years, and have developed a routine that does not involve being stuck in traffic, paying tolls, parking, or dry cleaning bills. I also enjoy the fact that I am not involved in office politics or gossip. CONS: It can get a little lonely at times, however regular teleconferences and occasional visits to the clients' office helps. There really aren't many cons to working in a virtual setting.

Pros

Please see above

Cons

Please see above

muy agradable

super bienn en el ambiente del trabajo, todos nos entendiamos muy bn

Pros

seguro medico

Cons

ninguna novedad

Gostei imenso de trabalhar no virtual

Bom ambiente profissional,tinha autonomia para fazer a gestao do mesmo,criar promoçoes que chamava os clientes e vim embora por o patrao já ter uma empresa e fazer o trespasse do mesmo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virtual. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Virtual
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?