Virlanie Foundation Inc.

Virlanie Foundation Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

I am grateful for my opportunity here. I admire their aim to help children and the community of the less fortunate.

The salary is not as competitive as the corporate salary. But, the experience you will get is also worth it. They are NGO, so the funding is also dependent on the sponsors.My department helped me a lot. My colleagues are supportive as well.

Good

Good and kind hearted president.But staff and personnel the tenured ones are not into service but what they get out of the services they give specially with the foreign volunteers.

Pros

If your into social service this is ur company.

Cons

You will think negatively of the intentions of the people why they are here..so plasticity!!

challenging but worth. Fun and loving.Developing your skills and learning .

developed talent , ability, patience, knowledge, behavioral formation and learn to socialize. while continue developing this aspects you learn to share and modify the kids to be a good citizen by giving them chance to be trust to be loved and make them feel secured with our guidance. it also boost my confidence by attending seminars and training, meet with different people , sports and anniversaries that learn to socialize to others. trained to have more and long patience .

Pros

free foods while stay in, knowledge dev trough seminars

Cons

stay in, hard but challenging job

Fun to work with the children and love to care the newborn rescued babie’s

Love to work with the Children’s.,Good and Very Clean place for the street children and a good approach with the (CEO PRESIDENT).Good teaching and the children can easily understood.,what i love the most was i almost give my heart to them while i was looking at their smilling faces that happiness you can’t buy to anybody else like them too.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Have a Long Breaktime

has a good environment

You can learn new to this place and has a good environment. I enjoy staying in this place. I feel refreshed when I'm going to this foundation and when you in this you learn how to take care of other people

Fulfillment of doing good for the kids

Even if the pay in Virlanie is not that good for being a house parent but the experience and fullfilment of me doing something for those kids that been abused and neglected and knowing you help and contribute in preparing them for reintegration to the community and there familes that is the best part.Each one of them is different and have been in different bad situation, patience and undestanding is really the essence needed.

Pros

your also learning from there experiences and able to help them

Cons

low pay

Fulfilling and heart warming

Virlanie Foundation caters children with special needs. they are very good training grounds for psychology students who are seeking for training in clinical field.

Fulfilling work

If you have the passion to work with children and young adults and help them with their issues and problems, this is the place to work in.

Pros

Training, great people to work with, feeling of fulfilment

Cons

Low pay, stressful work, needs regular debriefing

Memorable Place to Work With

I trained for 2 weeks in Virlanie Foundation Inc. It is a fun and fulfilling experience. My day started at 7am by assisting the children getting up and preparing for the day. Personal hygiene is very important. Then assist them with the activities of daily living. I have learned a lot from working in this institution. I became more patient.

Education is a process. For all most 10 years working in an orphanages with different kinds of behavior is a challenge. However, I enjoyed.

Going to work everyday is a blessing. I learned a lot from my children. Most of my children are came from the street. They have different behavior. The behavior that they have is my challenged to search new techniques or read books on how to handle those kind of behavior. Teaching them how to write, read or count is an easy way. They learned through games.

Best Training Ground

the best part of my job is being able to touch the lives of children and their families.

Pros

No need to wear uniform

Cons

low compensation and benefits

It is nice non profit organisation to work with.

Virlanie is non profit agency, helping people that really needs help, specially kids and I enjoyed every moment I spent there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virlanie Foundation Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Virlanie Foundation Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Virlanie Foundation Inc. in popular locations

• Virlanie Foundation Inc.