Virginia Food, Inc.

Virginia Food, Inc. Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
The best company ive ever had.Have a good environment and harmonious relationship with college and management. all support has provided and there is a career growth.
Pros
Free meals and accomodation
Cons
Enough time
Salary / Benefits
I learned about time management, leading the people and comfortable workplace and I learned how to become a good and strong leader and the hardest part of my job is terminating people.
Salary / Benefits
Nice management because they strictly follow standards e.g. gmp, iso, and the like. As a QA, you will be able to server all parts of the production line shifting area each week. Good for experience and self growth.
Salary / Benefits
Works flexibly and delivers ours goods in widerange areas .management gives us certain favourable benefits plus favourable incentives .it's a productive workplace
Pros
Free lunch, allowances such as travel allowance, boarding allowance, christmas bonus, holiday double pay
Cons
Long travels and long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Working with Virginia Food Inc. is a once in a lifetime opportunity, it will enhance your people management skills, account management, accounts receivable management skills. As the comoany grows you also have a big chance in growing with it, meaning carreer movement and enhancement is possible.
Pros
Company is growing and have an opportunity for growth
Cons
Miss management
Salary / Benefits
Packing a hotdog we do multitasking as well, we work under pressure. I've learned how to deal pressure. So far, the management good my co workers was fun sometimes the part of a job is always looked those reject hotdog and the most enjoyable part is when we hit the quota.
Salary / Benefits
They have good training to their company like giving them a chance to prove their skills and to expand their capabilities. They also encourage us to be a good decision-maker and to handle time management to our tasks.
Pros
Grand Vacation and Good Employees
Cons
Long Overtime Hours
Salary / Benefits
I find the job very challenging. Each day is very unique and I have the opportunity to travel and meet different kinds of people wherein I can learn and evaluate my performance as well. The people are very friendly and easy to work with. Top management are very supportive in what ever proposals you have.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Virginia Food, Inc.?