Virginia Food, Inc.

Virginia Food, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines29 reviews

You have to be physically and mentally tough

Eight hours a day work schedule, 6 days in a week. You have to render overtime necessarily after work duties if there were vehicle breakdown. Worse thing on my experience is that there were times that you have to decide with your own(not in a standard way). Vehicle repair budget sometimes so stressful (so delayed) at first I gonna get money from my own pocket.

Pros

Benefits granted as promise

Cons

Lesser support by the management, ie;funds, equipment's

Safe and have fun in work place

The best company ive ever had.Have a good environment and harmonious relationship with college and management. all support has provided and there is a career growth.

Pros

Free meals and accomodation

Cons

Enough time

Fun and Challenging

I have learned a great deal working at VFI. I enjoyed working with a great group of people from different walks of life. Meeting new people and learn how to interact with them. It's a great company.

Pros

free load, transporation allowances and food

productive and fun workplace

I am satisfied with the work but when it comes to allowances during field works you have to be smart finding where to sleep because there is no hotel accommodation you only have a per diem allowance per day during field works which includes hotel and food so be smart. but it's a challenging job which will help you manage your time and test your skills on how to provide new sales ideas for the company.

Fast paced and challenging job

I learned about time management, leading the people and comfortable workplace and I learned how to become a good and strong leader and the hardest part of my job is terminating people.

Stability provider

Company offer very good benefits and compensation, friendly collegues, but they need to adopt to new technology for system enhancement and for faster operations.

Enriches your experience towards meat processing

Nice management because they strictly follow standards e.g. gmp, iso, and the like. As a QA, you will be able to server all parts of the production line shifting area each week. Good for experience and self growth.

Productive and fun with are company

* a typical day at work getting in early is time to get in start a work routine *what I learned at work was to respect others and interact with people

A very stable and promising company

Virginia Food Inc. is a very great company that provides reasonable employee benefits. The company practices a very traditional Filipino culture that is known to its employees. Above all, Virginia Food Inc. is an excellent and promising company

A good manufacturing company to start with, experience is a thumbs up, learning new skills and facing several tasks are challenging yet had a low wage.

productive and fun to work with.

good communication to customer start at the da easy to work with people who are open minded like they can understand person in bad day. always having fun while working and enjoy every lessons on the job. i learn to work with preassure. i have deep dedication on job.

Pros

free lunches.

Cons

long hours traffic

Productive and fun place

We work 9hrs a day (monday-friday). We were able to learned to reconcile items since in inventory, we need to ensure the balance of in and out of the products. So we processed sales invoices,transfers, etc. While in disbursement section, we are tend to analyzed payments to our suppliers and other miscellaneous expenses. The hardest part of the job were the increase of transactions, but despite of that, we were able to accomplished all transactions ahead of time or in the closing of books.

Demanding and rewarding

Dynamic, fast growing, challenging. Development of new products and development of dedicated new processing lines, including procedures and systems, was very interesting, creative and exciting.

Pros

Team and teamwork

Cons

Delays due to weather and infrastructures

Productive workplace

Works flexibly and delivers ours goods in widerange areas .management gives us certain favourable benefits plus favourable incentives .it's a productive workplace

Pros

Free lunch, allowances such as travel allowance, boarding allowance, christmas bonus, holiday double pay

Cons

Long travels and long working hours

Virginia Food Inc. is a diverse company to work with, you can enhance your skills, learn new things, and interact with different persona

Working with Virginia Food Inc. is a once in a lifetime opportunity, it will enhance your people management skills, account management, accounts receivable management skills. As the comoany grows you also have a big chance in growing with it, meaning carreer movement and enhancement is possible.

Pros

Company is growing and have an opportunity for growth

Cons

Miss management

Daily Assignment REview

Prepare daily assignment report of Fabrication and Mainenance personnel. Report to the Maintenance Manager the Project Status. Work assignment daily is Clear and proper coordination with team

it is productive

I am an honest person and willinf to everything when in times of work.I am so hardworking so that my work become successful and I am willing to do any task.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

1800hrs

when i was connected to virginia food, inc. it has truly broaden my horizon as a person. as an electrical and automation supervisor of the said company, it made me enhance my knowledge to different electrical works.

Pros

Cons

8 hrs

Productive and healthy environment

Healthy and productive working environment with amazing people An established company with good benefits wherein employees are definitely have a stabled job.

Pros

short break

Cons

As a importation assistant it is a very challenging job. I encounter different problems everyday. Due to changing rules in the government for imports i need to be always ahead on the information to avoid cost implications in the company.

Pros

Compressed work schedule. No work on weekends

Cons

Not so ideal salary and benefits to employees

Phase 1

I have worked as an Area Sales Coordinator for the said company, but I regret to say that the number of months rendered was just a span of 2 months. The job was okay but later did I realize that the compensation package being offered can't sustain my daily needs/consumables considering that I would also have to help my parents in our daily expenses.

Pros

Flexible working schedule

Cons

Transportation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virginia Food, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits