Virginia Food, Inc.

Virginia Food, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The best company ive ever had.Have a good environment and harmonious relationship with college and management. all support has provided and there is a career growth.
Pros
Free meals and accomodation
Cons
Enough time
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a great deal working at VFI. I enjoyed working with a great group of people from different walks of life. Meeting new people and learn how to interact with them. It's a great company.
Pros
free load, transporation allowances and food
Salary / Benefits
I am satisfied with the work but when it comes to allowances during field works you have to be smart finding where to sleep because there is no hotel accommodation you only have a per diem allowance per day during field works which includes hotel and food so be smart. but it's a challenging job which will help you manage your time and test your skills on how to provide new sales ideas for the company.
Salary / Benefits
I learned about time management, leading the people and comfortable workplace and I learned how to become a good and strong leader and the hardest part of my job is terminating people.
Salary / Benefits
Company offer very good benefits and compensation, friendly collegues, but they need to adopt to new technology for system enhancement and for faster operations.
Salary / Benefits
Nice management because they strictly follow standards e.g. gmp, iso, and the like. As a QA, you will be able to server all parts of the production line shifting area each week. Good for experience and self growth.
Salary / Benefits
* a typical day at work getting in early is time to get in start a work routine *what I learned at work was to respect others and interact with people
Salary / Benefits
Virginia Food Inc. is a very great company that provides reasonable employee benefits. The company practices a very traditional Filipino culture that is known to its employees. Above all, Virginia Food Inc. is an excellent and promising company
Salary / Benefits
A good manufacturing company to start with, experience is a thumbs up, learning new skills and facing several tasks are challenging yet had a low wage.
Salary / Benefits
good communication to customer start at the da easy to work with people who are open minded like they can understand person in bad day. always having fun while working and enjoy every lessons on the job. i learn to work with preassure. i have deep dedication on job.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
long hours traffic
Salary / Benefits
We work 9hrs a day (monday-friday). We were able to learned to reconcile items since in inventory, we need to ensure the balance of in and out of the products. So we processed sales invoices,transfers, etc. While in disbursement section, we are tend to analyzed payments to our suppliers and other miscellaneous expenses. The hardest part of the job were the increase of transactions, but despite of that, we were able to accomplished all transactions ahead of time or in the closing of books.
Salary / Benefits
Dynamic, fast growing, challenging. Development of new products and development of dedicated new processing lines, including procedures and systems, was very interesting, creative and exciting.
Pros
Team and teamwork
Cons
Delays due to weather and infrastructures
Salary / Benefits
Works flexibly and delivers ours goods in widerange areas .management gives us certain favourable benefits plus favourable incentives .it's a productive workplace
Pros
Free lunch, allowances such as travel allowance, boarding allowance, christmas bonus, holiday double pay
Cons
Long travels and long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Working with Virginia Food Inc. is a once in a lifetime opportunity, it will enhance your people management skills, account management, accounts receivable management skills. As the comoany grows you also have a big chance in growing with it, meaning carreer movement and enhancement is possible.
Pros
Company is growing and have an opportunity for growth
Cons
Miss management
Salary / Benefits
Prepare daily assignment report of Fabrication and Mainenance personnel. Report to the Maintenance Manager the Project Status. Work assignment daily is Clear and proper coordination with team
Salary / Benefits
I am an honest person and willinf to everything when in times of work.I am so hardworking so that my work become successful and I am willing to do any task.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
1800hrs
Salary / Benefits
when i was connected to virginia food, inc. it has truly broaden my horizon as a person. as an electrical and automation supervisor of the said company, it made me enhance my knowledge to different electrical works.
Pros
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
Healthy and productive working environment with amazing people An established company with good benefits wherein employees are definitely have a stabled job.
Pros
short break
Salary / Benefits
As a importation assistant it is a very challenging job. I encounter different problems everyday. Due to changing rules in the government for imports i need to be always ahead on the information to avoid cost implications in the company.
Pros
Compressed work schedule. No work on weekends
Cons
Not so ideal salary and benefits to employees
Salary / Benefits
I have worked as an Area Sales Coordinator for the said company, but I regret to say that the number of months rendered was just a span of 2 months. The job was okay but later did I realize that the compensation package being offered can't sustain my daily needs/consumables considering that I would also have to help my parents in our daily expenses.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
Cons
Transportation
Salary / Benefits
Packing a hotdog we do multitasking as well, we work under pressure. I've learned how to deal pressure. So far, the management good my co workers was fun sometimes the part of a job is always looked those reject hotdog and the most enjoyable part is when we hit the quota.