Victory Christian International School

Victory Christian International School Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Have Devotional time and Encouragement to work

It's a Christian company.They have devotional time and Encouragement to there employees. I like working on it because l felt had a family but there down fall performance level in the higher boss and easily end contract. Salary is beyond minimum.

Pros

Free Gods word

Cons

Long hours and easily end contract

Micro managed and Unpredictable Dept Head

Top Mgt & Leaders lack integrity, Only Standard Govt Benefits, Nepotism Encouraged, Provide activities for employee but lack benefits, No HMO, Regular Mon-Fri work hours

Pros

Nothing So Special, Just a typical company

Cons

Poor Mgt by Senior Leaders & Dept Heads

Lacks organization

Manager and Principals lack specific and clear directives. They give very broad instructions that lack vision-casting and empowerment to employees. They most of the time just give the employees the decision-making part that they are unwilling to support at the end of the day.

Friendly working environment

This is a good place for work. The students are also nice and loving. Partnership with parents is also a plus factor. They ensure that the school and the parents have a harmonious and professional relationship.

Productive, collaborative, and stressful

Working in VCIS is filled of new experiences, challenges, and learnings. It a school which caters students individuallity and focuses more on character building, not just academic competencies. It has a collaborative and home-environment both for the students and employees.

Supportive co-workers!

My co-teachers were very supportive and easy to communicate with. I always enjoyed thinking creatively for my lesson plans. However, the management did not provide enough facilities for the students to learn more effectively.

Pros

Supportive co-workers

Cons

Long hours of work

Good

This is a good company. A christian environment which is you would work with joy with them and you would work comfortable

Inclusive workplace

Daily responsibilities mostly involved sourcing for products and alternatives that could prove useful to the envisioned project and the team, in general. A comfortable working environment with lighthearted individuals who found the job genuinely interesting and worthwhile. The job taught me to better appreciate the concept of teamwork, and people having your back. It encouraged me to live in moments, despite their fleeting natures. Making the decision to leave one of the toughest I've had to do. While it had minor irritants, getting to know the children and having them stop you from leaving was always more than enough to overwhelm the little complications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victory Christian International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Victory Christian International School Reviews by Location

Learn about Victory Christian International School in popular locations

• Victory Christian International School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?