Victoria Court

Victoria Court Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

We are all enjoying our duties. And enjoying there events like sports events( basketball ) etc. Outings, parties.

This company is good. They help their employees, their care about them. They give time to work,rest and play so that their employees enjoy their time with this company.

Pros

Privacy, cleanliness, food

Cons

Salary of a housekeeper is low.

Nice

Good place and nice co-worker the management is taking care of empolyee needed. The quality of the room and the service is excellent maintaing the cleanliness

fast moving operations

fast phase operations.good to work.good management but slightly low salary.and slow promotions.good benefits.for my there im happy working in that company

Pros

free coffee.locker.good benefits

Cons

shifting duty

Nice workplace

Each day in the office is unique. Its not boring. you enjoy working there as my subordinates are very professional and hard working. They espouse the value of honesty and integrity. This is a fast paced environment so you really need to be on your toes always and make sure to improve and innovate always to keep up with your work.

Pros

Free Lunch, Workmates are like Family

Cons

Very long hours, No work life balance

The company takes care of their employees

They compensate their employees well and ensures that their employees have a job work/life balance. They invest on improving their most valuable asset - which is their employees/

Long hours of work

Before the end of your shift you need to make sure that you have the list of the things you have accomplished. Your promotion will depend on your performance.

Pros

----

Very People oriented, Productive & fun workplace

The Owner & Management are very people oriented... they consider their people as their valuable assets in the company... Continuously developing its people through training & considering a work life balance. Subordinates were very supportive to the management & happy with their job. There is always a room for improvement and recognition.

Pros

free meal, accommodation

Cons

its a fun and more productive work place for me

i learned how to do my best part of my life. and about my colleagues they are all great and happy. and im very happy to be with them too.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria Court?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria Court. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits