Vibal Group Inc.

Vibal Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines26 reviews

Great employees at Product Development Department

I had a great experience working with my co-employees especially publishing department because they are easy and fun to be with. They let me learn and grow as a professional individual. They are competitive and dedicated when it comes to meeting the deadlines and quality of work. I've met a lot of creative, collaborative, and competitive professionals who dedicate themselves to produce quality books for students. I also like that they have flexible but compressed working hours. This company is progressive when it comes to gender equality and modern society, but the HR department needs to improve and be competitive. They have a poor time management, I got a text that I have a job interview at 9am but I got interviewed by 2pm and that's only an initial interview. It took me 7 interviews which lasted almost 2 weeks before I got hired. Their contract is not following the labor code about regularization. The government mandated benefits are always late, and they are too slow to response whenever we have concerns about our employment. The only thing I find good in HR Dept. is their activities to help engage employees at work like social nights, lots of training, and birthday and work anniversary blowouts for regular employees.Over all, I enjoyed working here at Vibal because of my dedicated and supportive supervisor, great co-employees, and fun experience (except my HR dept experience).

Pros

Free lunches, free shuttle, great employees, they promote gender equality

Cons

low salary, long hours of work, weak HR department

Good colleagues yet confusing and toxic management

The company has good colleagues and interesting opportunities. You can even switch to different career path or department which is something good if you want for career change.However, as I worked for more than seven years, I witness bad and confusing management, uncomprising health benefits, pay and unadjustable deadlines especially if you're on product development in creatives side. Some people will look down on you if you are different or have a bad output and even insulted you. Some heads are too perfectionist and it's stressful to work with them. They don't prioritize the projects which is why some projects are even cancelled which is really disappointing.I do not suggest to work here if you're looking for bigger pay and with doable goals and fitting deadlines.

This is a dying company

Ako po yung former Company Nurse na nag trabaho dito, sa tingin ko kahit may tumanggap ng job offer na ito di rin tatagal, napaka worst ng process Company na ito, In all aspect if I may say so. Sa mga kapwa ko Nurse itaas naten ang antas ng pagpili ng Employer. Marami rin mabait, pero walang relevance ang kindness if incompetent ang karamihan.

Pros

The seasoned employees are very professional

Cons

There's no professinal growth as a Company Nurse

Productive and good at first.

This company teaches me alot about trust and honesty. At first you will be amazed but soon you'll see how they twist they words and how empty their words are.

Pros

Free Seminars

Cons

Late Salary

Unfair and Ill-minded management

Poor HR coordination with the management. Mandatory Benefits were not given on time, reimbursements were too long to reimburse, but the people in Vibal were very much outgoing and friendly. Good for starters though, I wouldnt recommend to stay here for long.

Pros

Fun people to work with

Cons

Poor Management - People handling

Ok

Fun at work. Will learn a lot from field work. Flexible time of work. With free gym. Free lunch. With allowances. Car allowances. Food allowances. Good.

Productive and Fun working here

I can easily get the job done. All my co-workers has good attitude. But sometimes there are many circumstances that the work are heavily and hard to understand because of the machines. Though the work is tiring I'm very dedicated to finish the given task ad learned from it.

Excellent experience

Paid OT and with meal allowance Complete benefits sss, pag ibig and philhealt h and with extra curriculum like team building activity, I experience to deliver outside Manila Area or province.

Good

Fair good office good people went there for season encoder. It was a good experience to be part of such big and reputable company. I just wished I got extended but no other available position then.but overall okay.

Incredible Work- Life experience

I had fun working in Vibal. The people are nice, intelligent, artistic and collaborative. They also have employee engagements that add up to the fun working there.

Being an encoder is awesome

being encoder is a challenging work that i can use my ability and enhance my skills in typing on computer. In this company is very nice in salary they are over minimum and complete benefits

a fun workplace with various engagement events

Working hours are okay despite what people say. M-F Flexi time with a compressed working schedule (additional 1 working hr per day) Vibal also has many activities to help engage employees at work (Social nights, outings, gym, birthday blowouts, trainings) The employees and the management are very friendly and open minded, although sometimes they take too long before they address concerns. The only problem for me is the location, since the area gets flooded easily. Depending from where are you coming from, you may also have to

Toxic working environment

Supervisors and managers are too high on theirselves. Management is horrible when it comes to employees who are not regular yet. They have a very weak HR Dept Drivers and warehouse staffs are not priorities for regularisation. Not stable company. Very stressful working environment. So many toxic people. Has many debts on suppliers. Doesn't give importance on employees who are going out on the field. Long hours of work. APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Productive and fun workplace

Especially glad to be with you in you work you. I learn that i should learn how to be like the work that i have not memorized and not just at work as well other espiretual things

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8hourse

Some Supervisors and Managers have too high self-esteem

I learned to associate with really difficult people and learned the different types of attitudes of co-workers, superiors and heads. Learned to deal with everyone with different personalities and it made me a stronger person in handling mood swings. My experience working with them served as a lesson for me in dealing with my future co-workers.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hours, disrespectful management

Average

The books are good but the bosses are not much, they are only after of the quota not with the status of the angry clients. More on Sugar Coating they are not true to what they are promised specialy to the clients

Pros

Incentives are good for a higher quota

Cons

Free lance time

The workplace is professional yet not intimidating. There is harmony between the different departments.

I enjoyed being an intern at Vibal due to the position given to me and the friendly working environment with mature professionals. The free food provided was a big plus for me and I really liked the fact that they encourage their employees to work out at the gym. The people I've worked with are critical and fair, they have provided me with great guidance as I improve my skills in content writing.

nice workplace

got a good time in this company, management is sometimes strict but hope to change there policies... part of my job that was so enjoyable was, if there are lots of work..

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Long hours and unfair pay

I enjoyed my first year working at Vibal Group,. I have produced at lot works and contributed beautiful illustrations to the company. I've been working for almost 3 years in this company and ever since I got promoted, I never had an increase in salary until now.

Pros

Free lunch, gym and health care

Cons

Long Hours, poor management

Productive and fun work place

A Challenging day, i learned how to handle disappointed clients, by asking an advise to my Superiors. work place is excellent, everything you need and selling tools is provided. the hardest part of the job is lack of support and coordination. And the most enjoyable part of the job is the more hard you work the more income you have.

Pros

Free Car & Gasoline

Cons

Long Hours

Productive & friendly environment

MY work start at 7:00am - 9pm (flexible time and not strict in over time) Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. Im very exposed in heavy workload

Pros

free lunch and merienda

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibal Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Vibal Group Inc. in popular locations

• Vibal Group Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?