Vibal Group Inc.

Vibal Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience working with my co-employees especially publishing department because they are easy and fun to be with. They let me learn and grow as a professional individual. They are competitive and dedicated when it comes to meeting the deadlines and quality of work. I've met a lot of creative, collaborative, and competitive professionals who dedicate themselves to produce quality books for students. I also like that they have flexible but compressed working hours. This company is progressive when it comes to gender equality and modern society, but the HR department needs to improve and be competitive. They have a poor time management, I got a text that I have a job interview at 9am but I got interviewed by 2pm and that's only an initial interview. It took me 7 interviews which lasted almost 2 weeks before I got hired. Their contract is not following the labor code about regularization. The government mandated benefits are always late, and they are too slow to response whenever we have concerns about our employment. The only thing I find good in HR Dept. is their activities to help engage employees at work like social nights, lots of training, and birthday and work anniversary blowouts for regular employees.Over all, I enjoyed working here at Vibal because of my dedicated and supportive supervisor, great co-employees, and fun experience (except my HR dept experience).
Pros
Free lunches, free shuttle, great employees, they promote gender equality
Cons
low salary, long hours of work, weak HR department
Salary / Benefits
Fun at work. Will learn a lot from field work. Flexible time of work. With free gym. Free lunch. With allowances. Car allowances. Food allowances. Good.
Salary / Benefits
I can easily get the job done. All my co-workers has good attitude. But sometimes there are many circumstances that the work are heavily and hard to understand because of the machines. Though the work is tiring I'm very dedicated to finish the given task ad learned from it.
Salary / Benefits
Paid OT and with meal allowance Complete benefits sss, pag ibig and philhealt h and with extra curriculum like team building activity, I experience to deliver outside Manila Area or province.
Salary / Benefits
Fair good office good people went there for season encoder. It was a good experience to be part of such big and reputable company. I just wished I got extended but no other available position then.but overall okay.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working in Vibal. The people are nice, intelligent, artistic and collaborative. They also have employee engagements that add up to the fun working there.
Salary / Benefits
being encoder is a challenging work that i can use my ability and enhance my skills in typing on computer. In this company is very nice in salary they are over minimum and complete benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working hours are okay despite what people say. M-F Flexi time with a compressed working schedule (additional 1 working hr per day) Vibal also has many activities to help engage employees at work (Social nights, outings, gym, birthday blowouts, trainings) The employees and the management are very friendly and open minded, although sometimes they take too long before they address concerns. The only problem for me is the location, since the area gets flooded easily. Depending from where are you coming from, you may also have to
Salary / Benefits
Supervisors and managers are too high on theirselves. Management is horrible when it comes to employees who are not regular yet. They have a very weak HR Dept Drivers and warehouse staffs are not priorities for regularisation. Not stable company. Very stressful working environment. So many toxic people. Has many debts on suppliers. Doesn't give importance on employees who are going out on the field. Long hours of work. APPLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Salary / Benefits
Especially glad to be with you in you work you. I learn that i should learn how to be like the work that i have not memorized and not just at work as well other espiretual things
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8hourse
Salary / Benefits
I learned to associate with really difficult people and learned the different types of attitudes of co-workers, superiors and heads. Learned to deal with everyone with different personalities and it made me a stronger person in handling mood swings. My experience working with them served as a lesson for me in dealing with my future co-workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours, disrespectful management
Salary / Benefits
The books are good but the bosses are not much, they are only after of the quota not with the status of the angry clients. More on Sugar Coating they are not true to what they are promised specialy to the clients
Pros
Incentives are good for a higher quota
Cons
Free lance time
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed being an intern at Vibal due to the position given to me and the friendly working environment with mature professionals. The free food provided was a big plus for me and I really liked the fact that they encourage their employees to work out at the gym. The people I've worked with are critical and fair, they have provided me with great guidance as I improve my skills in content writing.
Salary / Benefits
got a good time in this company, management is sometimes strict but hope to change there policies... part of my job that was so enjoyable was, if there are lots of work..
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my first year working at Vibal Group,. I have produced at lot works and contributed beautiful illustrations to the company. I've been working for almost 3 years in this company and ever since I got promoted, I never had an increase in salary until now.
Pros
Free lunch, gym and health care
Cons
Long Hours, poor management
Salary / Benefits
A Challenging day, i learned how to handle disappointed clients, by asking an advise to my Superiors. work place is excellent, everything you need and selling tools is provided. the hardest part of the job is lack of support and coordination. And the most enjoyable part of the job is the more hard you work the more income you have.
Pros
Free Car & Gasoline
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
MY work start at 7:00am - 9pm (flexible time and not strict in over time) Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. Im very exposed in heavy workload
Pros
free lunch and merienda
Salary / Benefits
A typical Monday to Friday work. I enhance my confidence in talking to people, selling and most important is to make an personal relation to the customer in giving them some extra effort to win their trust in me in providing them the tool to help in their establishment.
Cons
No Holiday and Overtime pay. Allowances are late.
Salary / Benefits
-busy the whole day due to bulk transactions -learned to be more focus on the job -fair -co-workers are very cooperative -hardest part of the job is meeting the deadlines -most enjoyable part of the job is having a very supportive boss
Pros
free lunch
Cons
required overtime during rest day and holidays
Salary / Benefits
People there is very approachable, in fact i used to talk the Head of each department. People im working with is good as well . Sometimes i encountered hard headed person but that makes me flexible in dealing with person . Ive been assigned in different task that enhance my flexibility & growth at work. Its fun having such good friends whom i am with during team building or anywhere we go. Workload is ok but the things that make it worst is that thers no explicit review of your duties & responsibilities, thats only my observation.
Pros
meal allowance, medical allowance
Salary / Benefits
The work itself was fun and great learning ground for dynamic growth but the support from management was less. We have training programs for the staffs which helps us learn more about the industry of print. Although there were less benefits received to the employees and mostly the company is run around by seniority making it difficult for professional growth.
Pros
continuous training
Cons
short breaks, less pay and more work, less benefits