Vertere Global Solutions

Vertere Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Fun and challenging work environment

Offers a lot of challenges and professional growth. My only problem is the benefits and leave credits are a bit lacking compared to other company with the same position.

They don't take care of contractors that much

Maybe because of how many contractors they have across multiple clients, but I didn't receive any consultant care compared to other agencies. No regular one on one session. To us, their consultants, they give the impression that they just love keep getting their cut.

They don't take care of contractors that much

No job security

During recruitment process, they will pursue you until you take the offer. But in the end, it was all false promises.Worst company I've ever worked for!!!

Pros

Salary

Cons

No job security

Generous Company

Good welfare to employees Good working environmemt Family oriented Friendly and professional colleagues from execom to regular employees Security Guards are polite I love this company

Challenging work with the executives

Friendly atmosphere within the work area especially with colleagues. There is no boring moment as the job demands full attention and quick action. Approachable top management. Needs to have a clearer direction from the management to smoother workflow.

Typical day at work

With work life balance Not good salary for new employees Provides training that can easily learn Learn a lot of working under pressure and multitasking

typical day at work

- Excellent work life balance - Competitive salary for experienced employees - Not good for beginners - Does not provide/invest on training for it's people

Pros

competitive salary for experienced employees

Cons

No career growth, Will not recommend for fresh grads/junior role

Work With Vertere

Since this is my first job and our client is Accenture. I've learn a lot in terms of working under pressure and multi tasking. Our schedule of work is from monday to friday including weekends depends on the client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vertere Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Vertere Global Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Vertere Global Solutions in popular locations

• Vertere Global Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?