Veracity Synergy Solutions Inc

Veracity Synergy Solutions Inc Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
traveled Any where in the Philippines assigned by the Schedule they Set. some person i have met, and making talking to them, personal work with my liquidation and file an over time. and leading some workmates to do the same work.
Pros
Extra allowance
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Extended long hours of work (not paid), Toxic management, Poor Health Benefits, Poor Employee Relations, No Growth due to poor management. Incompetent and lack of career growth. LOW SALARY
Pros
Cons
toxic management
Salary / Benefits
I start early, getting to work ahead of the required working time. I check and see what must be accomplished. Checked out the schedule for the day, making certain of presentations are prepared (if any) and making certain of the completeness of prior day's tasks.
Salary / Benefits
A day starts at 8:30 in the morning and ends at 5:30 in the afternoon. When in office, I usually do the company's website, update it everyday, and fix its errors from time to time. There are other tasks in the office like configuration of players for digital signage, testing several devices, etc. When not in the office and on sites, I usually am a part of a team who install brackets for digital signage and be the authorized person to reconfigure players of the signage. What I have learned in my first job as a college graduate, is that life in the industry is very much different with life in a school or university. It's not necessary to adjust yourself in the situation fast. You just have to live your present without trying to compare in with the past. The most enjoyable part of the job is working along joyful people. Even though they work so hard, they do not forget the good side of what they do with laughter and fun. The hardest part of the job is to adjust my interest to a not IT-related matters. It really gets hard for me to love the work which is not my specialty as an IT graduate. I like it because I am learning new things, but it will be difficult for me to be on a high level since my interests do not include it.