Veracity Synergy Solutions Inc

Veracity Synergy Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
the employees are fun and you can adapt easily. they'll treat you like a friend or family, they don't pressure each other but some of the employee on the other department are snobby but all in all they are friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Extended long hours of work (not paid), Toxic management, Poor Health Benefits, Poor Employee Relations, No Growth due to poor management. Incompetent and lack of career growth. LOW SALARY
Pros
Cons
toxic management
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace, employees are fun to work with. Management is supportive. The industry is fast pace and have learnt a lot from the company.
Salary / Benefits
traveled Any where in the Philippines assigned by the Schedule they Set. some person i have met, and making talking to them, personal work with my liquidation and file an over time. and leading some workmates to do the same work.
Pros
Extra allowance
Salary / Benefits
Good Experience fora newbie in Telecom Administration. Dedicated and experience personnel. Visionary CEO.Great Market potential. Very homey pantry. new and conducive offices space.
Salary / Benefits
Good company no delays of salary good benifits Fun and awesome to all co-workers and and management they have peacefulness to us hard working days for the telecommunications and wireless internet
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
8 hours of working days
Salary / Benefits
I start early, getting to work ahead of the required working time. I check and see what must be accomplished. Checked out the schedule for the day, making certain of presentations are prepared (if any) and making certain of the completeness of prior day's tasks.
Salary / Benefits
A day starts at 8:30 in the morning and ends at 5:30 in the afternoon. When in office, I usually do the company's website, update it everyday, and fix its errors from time to time. There are other tasks in the office like configuration of players for digital signage, testing several devices, etc. When not in the office and on sites, I usually am a part of a team who install brackets for digital signage and be the authorized person to reconfigure players of the signage. What I have learned in my first job as a college graduate, is that life in the industry is very much different with life in a school or university. It's not necessary to adjust yourself in the situation fast. You just have to live your present without trying to compare in with the past. The most enjoyable part of the job is working along joyful people. Even though they work so hard, they do not forget the good side of what they do with laughter and fun. The hardest part of the job is to adjust my interest to a not IT-related matters. It really gets hard for me to love the work which is not my specialty as an IT graduate. I like it because I am learning new things, but it will be difficult for me to be on a high level since my interests do not include it.
Salary / Benefits
Project Based Employment the most enjoyable part is travelling different part of the countries. co workers are good and friendly. mismanagement i think the reason why they decided to end our contract with them.
Pros
per diem (allowance)
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is preparing all the requiements and tools for field works. Nice co-workers, not that much with the management. The hardest part of the job is during migration or working almost 24hrs. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to see wonderful places when I was on field work.