Variance Trading Corporation

Variance Trading Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Challenging but growth is slow-paced except in sales team.

A family oriented company and a department. They treat you well but strict when it comes to your work or duties. With employee meals but no overtime pay.

Overworked Underpaid

You will work an average of 15hrs a day including Saturday. You wll pay for everything, never ending ridiculous deductions, you'll be surprised that your take home pay is less than half of what you are expecting. Working hours: 7am to 11pm

Not enough Salary

One of the main reason why good employees left their job is that the salary is too low. Sana taasan naman nila ang sahod dto kasi hndi bumababa ang presyo ng bilihin.

Productive and fun sometimes

as one of the pioneer in this company I would say that Variance Trading Corporation is one of the best company when comes to salary and also the owner of this company treats us like a member of their family. My reason for leaving is to move where we live.

Pros

free meal, training and salary

Cons

no permanent process flow often to be bend

Very good for people who want to work on the field

Working in General Santos City as a Medical Sales Representative has given me an unforgettable work experience and has taught me a lot of lessons while striving hard to achieve each goals I set for myself in this kind of work.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Delayed payday

Everyday is always a problem solving

typical day in this company is to at least process 5 PO's and at least 5 Demos plus other concerns from Medical representatives.

Pros

free lunch, incentives.

Cons

work load

Productive, & more learned from any department

An everyday at work, working with a smile and much overtime till 24 hours in office during bidding time and inventory.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Variance Trading Corporation?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Variance Trading Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits