Variance Trading Corporation

Variance Trading Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Challenging but growth is slow-paced except in sales team.

A family oriented company and a department. They treat you well but strict when it comes to your work or duties. With employee meals but no overtime pay.

Productive and with Company Procedures

I am always excited to go to work at Variance Trading Corporation. I feel happy working everyday. We learned a lots from Top Management and Senior Manager. Very supportive Managers.

Challenging but not organize

Work life balance here is not that great. If your up for a challenge you can go here. But if your up to a systematic approach of work you cannot see here.

Overworked Underpaid

You will work an average of 15hrs a day including Saturday. You wll pay for everything, never ending ridiculous deductions, you'll be surprised that your take home pay is less than half of what you are expecting. Working hours: 7am to 11pm

Hectic day to day work shedule and under pressure. But when comes to the owner of the company they very generous and kind.

Pros; Been in this company for almost 17 yrs enjoyed working here the bosses are aprochable always willing to help their employees. Free meal, gym and all other activies are expense of the company. Cons; Working invironment staffs are lack of professionalism,

Progressive Company

Requires travelling. Training is readily available. Workplace is great. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with Highly Professional and Highly trained people.

Pros

Travel allowances

Cons

Incompetitive pricing

Good!

Work schedule is from Monday to Friday, and Saturday for 3 hours only. I learned a lot, yet the workplace and culture seems become toxic and toxic as time goes by.

Not enough Salary

One of the main reason why good employees left their job is that the salary is too low. Sana taasan naman nila ang sahod dto kasi hndi bumababa ang presyo ng bilihin.

Some of the company's practices do not conform with my personal views.

Some of the company's practices do not conform with my personal views. The best art about the job is the perks given to employees such as loan entitlement.

Productive and fun sometimes

as one of the pioneer in this company I would say that Variance Trading Corporation is one of the best company when comes to salary and also the owner of this company treats us like a member of their family. My reason for leaving is to move where we live.

Pros

free meal, training and salary

Cons

no permanent process flow often to be bend

Very good for people who want to work on the field

Working in General Santos City as a Medical Sales Representative has given me an unforgettable work experience and has taught me a lot of lessons while striving hard to achieve each goals I set for myself in this kind of work.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Delayed payday

import and export communication very day

start 8am to 9pm preparing all monitoring incoming shipment with estimated duties and taxes summray the importation expense from provided the billing charges from nominated broker forwarder charges thc charges

productive, all employees are nice.

All employees are nice, easy to talk to, there are lots of activities. Especially when they have the company outing, the owner are very generous.

Everyday is always a problem solving

typical day in this company is to at least process 5 PO's and at least 5 Demos plus other concerns from Medical representatives.

Pros

free lunch, incentives.

Cons

work load

Its my 2nd home that develops my skills and open up new opportunity for every employee.

The day starts every 7:00 am till 7:00 pm, we do travel in different territories and most of the time we do answer call to entertain clients and after that attend their needs and take note of the concerns and added information. Ive learned many things and it also enhances my knowledge skills in managing data, calls and objectives coming from the customers. We also have monthly seminars and training to improve our knowledge and leadership skills. All my co-workers were my friends and also as family, we demonstrate harmonious working place. There is no hard part of the job, because we ensure that we have all our knowledge and skills prepared for everyday. The most enjoyable part is when you hit your target sales, when you received an award because of your hard work.

Pros

transportation and meals

good company

the management are approachable.. my co-workers are good,we are helping each other

Productive, & more learned from any department

An everyday at work, working with a smile and much overtime till 24 hours in office during bidding time and inventory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Variance Trading Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Variance Trading Corporation Reviews by Location

Learn about Variance Trading Corporation in popular locations

• Variance Trading Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?