Value Care Health Systems, Inc

Philippines12 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Productive and Quality workplace

- assisting all employees for their concerns within the company - I've learned that in every situations we can only handle it if we are willing to sacrifice our personal issues and to put first the all concerns of the company and also to be loyal in your job. - i can say that the management and work place culture in valuecare is a healthy one because we help each other to achieve what we need for the company. Also, as an HR Assistant, I support my co-workers/employees on their jobs. - all jobs have their own hardest part, on my job, the hardest part on it is to deal with people who cannot understand the process flow of our job. - most enjoyable part on this job is that when people around you will greet you with their smiles because they know your good side and they respect you.

Worst

The workload we had is not fair to the price they pay. Horrible management. The perks and incentives are not fair for each employee and politics is greatly practiced inside.

Pros

Some bonuses

Cons

Workload.

Fun people and good workplace

Always busy a busy day. Learned the virtue of patience. Management was good and prompt with their response. Had wonderful co-workers and built a long lasting relationship with them. Hardest part of my job was the shifting schedule. Most enjoyable part of my job was the challenge it presents in each and every transaction and the opportunity to help others/clients on a personal level.

Pros

Good employee benefits and bonuses.

Cons

Slow process for evaluation and salary increases.

Supportive Management, teamwork visibility

My typical day at work usually evolves in report generation, database handling, supervising six team members. I learned so many things while at the company due to trainings they have provided and the management is so supportive. My co-workers are very nice to be with while showing cooperation in every day tasks. My hardest part of the job is to maintain our DOS-based in-house application system in smooth running condition since we don't have in-house programmer to do the program modifications in case bugs were encountered. Gladly, I was able to managed it after my supervisor/programmer left the company two years ago. It was also one of the enjoyable part of my job aside from taking time to provide extra support to my co-workers if ever they have computer-related concerns.

Pros

Free Healthcare benefits, profit-sharing

Cons

not enough working space due to continues growth of the company

all employees was friendly, nice to work with them

it was nice to work at valucare, employees was friendly. the work for me is not difficult. i learn about medical terms. the management was fine. the hardest part of it when i received complaint from the client. and the most enjoyable is i gain friends even the client of valucare became my friends.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Value Care Health Systems, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits