Value Care Health Systems, Inc

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Hectic but fun job

We deal with a lot of paper works and phone calls but nevertheless our interpersonal communication skills were improved. There were times we are tested to our limits emotionally and mentally but my colleagues and I still enjoyed each other's company.

fun

A good working experience with good doctors and very nice co-workers as well. It was a very nice experience and i know that i will be able to use everything i learned from them.

Good benefits and compensation, the management is good and fair it gives the employees a work, life balance through extra curricular activities,

It is an offfice work wherein my day starts and ends by acomplishing paper works and beating deadlines for all our works are time bounded. I have learned the in this company how to work effectively and efficiently, my co-workers are supportive and cooperative. The hardest part of the job is whenever there are sudden transitions which happens usually whenever there are resignations and promotions that requires a change in area of responsibility and at the same time keeping up with the work's deadlines. The two most enjoyable part of the job is whenever we have cope up with sudden transitions and managed to get favorable results and the Human resource activities like Company Outings and Christmas Party.

Pros

allowance for 3 hours overtime

Cons

15 mins break in the morning and afternoon, health insurance coverage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Value Care Health Systems, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Value Care Health Systems, Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Value Care Health Systems, Inc in popular locations

• Value Care Health Systems, Inc
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?